[21] Family Betrayal

[Outfit Above & Below]
S2 Ep: 21  "Fire with Fire"

[Outfit Above & Below]S2 Ep: 21  "Fire with Fire"

Flashback to two days ago

Bella lays on the floor of the Claire mausoleum as Davina casts a spell to see if what Dahlia said was true. Kol stood to the side watching the two carefully. Davina stopped her quiet chanting and helped Bella sit up. Bella's blue eyes met Davina's brown one and her bright smile. "It's true. Your pregnant B. I don't know how, but you are." Bella stood up and was instantly wrapped in Kol's arms. "We're having a baby." Bella whispered in shock. "Yes we are" Kol nodded as he pulled away just enough to cup her face in his hands.

He leaned down and pressed his lips against her happily. Even though an evil witch was once again coming after them they couldn't help but be over the moon that they were able to have a child. After Hope, everyone thought Klaus would be the only one to have kids. "Wait!" Bella jumped back and covered her mouth with her hands. "How the hell are we going to tell my dad?" Davina started laughing at their worried expressions. "You think your dad's going to be bad? I want to be there when you tell Marcell." Kol sighed heavily and rubbed his forehead. "Oh, bloody hell.."

End of Flashback

Now present time in the compound, Bella paced around the room on the edge of her seat as they waited for Rebekah to get back. Their plan was for Rebekah to cast a spell creating a fake hope that Freya would hold downstairs as bait along with Bella. Kol wrapped his arms around Bella's waist from behind stopping her in her tracks, the blonde leaned back into his embrace and felt herself calming down at his touch.

"It's done! I'm de-linked from those children, the coven's almost grateful, and we even beat the rain!" Rebekah announced as she walked into the room with Marcell. "I trust that Davina will play her part?" Marcell nodded at Elijah's question. "Yeah, against my better judgment. But as soon as she heard B was in trouble she jumped all in." Bella smiled at the thought of the younger girl she looked at like a baby sister. "Stop being so overprotective. If Davina's made Regent to all nine covens, she'll be granted all power and the political clout to unite the witches to our cause!" Rebekah told Marcell who shook his head with a slight roll of his eyes.

"Don't pop the champagne just yet." He told her. "Dahlia said she'd come for the baby and Bella, and now a storm springs up out of nowhere? You really think that's a coincidence?" Marcel gestured outside as he spoke. "Well, regardless of her power, she needs to be dealt with." Elijah said as he took a step towards Freya who was still working on her spell. "Fortunately, we have a weapon." Freya looked at him, still extremely unpleased that he injected her with both Hope and Bella's blood. Marcel shook his head and glanced between Elijah and Kol as he gestured towards Freya.

"Look, no offense, but are we really going to put all our eggs in one still-kinda-mysterious basket?" Freya stood up and gave him an unamused look. "I assure you, I am quite motivated to aid in Dahlia's defeat. Particularly now that Elijah has forced me to be the bait."