[16] Fairytales

[Outfit Above]
S4 Ep: 10 "Back To School Special"

Bella looked at the troubled Professor Shane sympathetically

Bella looked at the troubled Professor Shane sympathetically. "Kol you don't need to be so rough." Kol looked down at her with a mischievous grin. "But that's the fun, Darling." Kol pushed open the doors to the library and walked in while Bella stood in the hallway with Shane. Shane looked at Bella with interest. "You're the Mythical Hybrid." Bella glanced at him but said nothing and tried to keep away from him, Kol popped back out into the hallway and glared at the professor when he saw how uncomfortable Bella became.

Grabbing a hold of him harshly, Kol shoved Shane into the library with Bella walking in to stand beside him. Rebekah smiled happily at Bella before her eyes moved to Shane. "You must be Shane." Rebekah walked out of the library with the trio and they all went into a custodial closet down the hall. "Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson...two members of the Original vampire family. And Isabella Daniels the first Mythical Hybrid and soulmate to Kol." Shane marveled aloud and ignored the death glare from Kol for making Bella uncomfortable. "This is such a trip."

Rebekah stepped closer towards Shane and tried to compel him while Kol stood partially in front of Bella protectively. "Where's the cure?" Shane stood still with a slight grin pulling at his lips. "Compulsion won't work. It's a little trick I picked up in Tibet." Rebekah nodded and stepped back. "Right. Well, we'll just have to do this the old-fashioned way." Kol smiles mischievously Rebekah turns towards him. "Beat him until he tells you where to find it."

Kol pulled Shane's head back up from the water letting him gasp for air

Kol pulled Shane's head back up from the water letting him gasp for air. "You're human. Why do you want it anyway?" Rebekah asked with a confused expression. "That's the beauty of this. You can have it. I just want Silas." Bella's eyes widened. "Silas?" Kol grabbed onto Shane eEven harsher and held him up by his shirt. "No. What do you know about Silas?" Kol demanded. "He's the world's first immortal being, who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure...and I want to free him." Shane sputtered out.

"No!" Kol shouted and shoved Shane back into the water again, he pulled him back up after a moment and released him. "He's of no use dead." Rebekah told Kol who looked at her like she was insane. "Did you not just hear what he said? Silas will kill us all, sister." Rebekah shook her head in denial. "Silas does not exist. He is a-a fairytale made up to scare children into eating their vegetables."

"Silas is very real. I know where he's buried, and soon I will have the spell that wakes him." Shane cut in as he caught his breath. "Why would you ever want to awaken him?!" Bella questioned nervously. Her father had told her the stories of Silas from when he was a boy. "Wait a second, you're lying. You can't get to him." Kol argued.

"Without his tombstone? Dozens to die in a blood sacrifice?" Shane countered with raised brows. "Believe me, I know. I've done it. Those massacres are a pain to engineer." Bella gasped in horror. "You're the one who killed all those people on the council." Shane nodded as he leaned against the sink. "It was a noble sacrifice...and temporary, because once I raise Silas, Silas will raise the dead. He will bring back every last soul who died on his behalf." Kol picked up a thin metal pole and stabbed Shane in the stomach. "No!" He shouted as Shane dropped to the ground lifelessly.

"You should be thanking me." Kol told Rebekah, only angering her more. "You killed my only chance at finding the cure." Bella shook her head and reached out towards the other blonde. "He wasn't your only chance Bekah, we'll find a way."

"Silas on the loose would be hell on Earth. Frankly, sister, I don't think you could handle it." Kol told Rebekah and then pulled out the white oak stake, shocking both girls. "How did you get that?" Rebekah gasped. "Way too easily." Kol said before taking Bella's hand and leaving the school with a fuming Rebekah behind them.

Im not ready for what's coming

Im not ready for what's coming...are y'all?
- A