[15] Remembered

[Outfit Above]
Not An Episode

[Outfit Above]Not An Episode

Maui, Hawaii

It had only been a week since they left Mystic Falls. That night, Bella had kept in contact with her Dad, Caroline, Matt and Jeremy. She wanted to come back and check on the guys when she heard from Caroline that Rebekah had run Matt's truck off the Wickery bridge but they all told her not too. Elena was now a vampire due to dying with Damon's blood in her system, She begged Stefan to save Matt before herself which resulted in her drowning.. Bella had been sending pictures and videos of her trips with Kol to Rebekah, her dad and her friends earning playfully jealous responses from Caroline. Now the two were in Hawaii spending their days at the beach.

The wind blew Bella's beach waves behind her as she stood behind Kol taking a video of him in the water to send to Rebekah. Kol suddenly stopped in place and glared at someone before jogging over to Bella and wrapping his arms around her smaller body. He kissed her and continued to glare at someone behind her. "What's wrong love?" She asked with a slight grin.

"That guy was checking you out. No one looks at my girl except me." The guy Kol was staring down quickly turned away and ran the other way hiding from Kol's murderous glare. Bella laughed and ended the video before sending it to Rebekah anyway. "Come for a swim with me?" Kol asked while taking her hand and pulling her towards the water playfully. "I can't. Not here, there's too many people." Kol frowned but smirked as he got an idea.

Kol led Bella up onto the boardwalk and down to the dock that was empty for the day, Kol grinned and dived into the water shocking the blonde mermaid. "Kol!" She gasped as he surfaced. "No one's around darling.." He said with an excited grin, Bella glanced around once again still unsure. Taking it into his own hands Kol decided to splash her knowing she'd have no choice but to get in now.   "Besides, if anyone were to have seen anything I'll compel them." He said with a smirk.

Shaking her head, Bella slipped off her coverup and dived in. Kol looked around but saw that Bella had yet to come back up. Kol dove underwater and his eyes opened in awe at the sight of Bella in her true form. The two swam around but not too deep seeing as Kol still had to go up for air at times. Kol knew that Bella was a mermaid but he had never seen her tail before until now and it was easy to say he hadn't thought she could get more beautiful.

Sanatorini, Greece

Sanatorini, Greece

Bella and Kol walked hand in hand down the streets of Sanatori on a warm evening, the light breeze from the oceans nearby blew around them letting the salt water smell fill the air. Kol was leading Bella somewhere he had said he had a surprise for her. The blonde's eyes looked up into the sky at the pastel sunset but a yellow light caught her eye. She looked to the side to see thousands of lanterns being released into the night air, gasping softly Bella covered her mouth with a hand in surprise.

She turned to look at Kol and found him holding a lantern, Kol smiled down at her sweetly. "I remembered you telling me how your favorite thing to do with your mum was the lantern festival back home." Tears pricked Bella's eyes as she looked up at the brunette who knew her better than anyone. Kol held the lantern out towards her and both of them held on before pushing it up and letting it float through the air. Bella watched it go as Kol wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. Bella leaned back into him and sighed silently in content.

New York, New York

New York, New York

The couple walked hand in hand along the sidewalk of the busy streets of New York. Taking a break from their extreme traveling over the last month Bella and Kol decided to come back to the states to visit one of his favorite cities, and so Bella could stop and check on her dad. The two had gone on multiple tours and taken lots of pictures to show Rebekah who had been keeping them up to date to what was going on with the cure. After the two got back to their hotel, Bella happily curled up in their bed looking through the pictures on her phone, recalling all the things they did, it felt like a dream to the blonde mermaid. Kol walked back into the room with an unhappy expression before climbing into the bed and laying ontop of Bella.

Bella chuckled and placed her phone down on the nightstand before wrapping her arms around Kol. Her fingers traced up and down his bare back making him lean into her more now relaxed. Kol sighed and rested his head on her chest, Bella leaned down and kissed his forehead making him smile. "What did Bekah say?" Kol groaned. "My bloody demanding sister said we need to put our trip on hold and collect some professor for her so she can find the cure."

"So then we do that." Kol looked up at Bella with a pout. "But I don't want to go back there." Leaning down Bella pressed a kiss to his lips. "Mmm okay maybe." Repeating the same thing Kol sighed again. "Fine. But I want more kisses." Kol then grinned and pulled the covers over them making Bella giggle.

In case it has not been made obvious yes these two have done, as my dear friend puts it "the DIRTY" this chapter was kinda hard to write but I honestly love it

In case it has not been made obvious yes these two have done, as my dear friend puts it "the DIRTY" this chapter was kinda hard to write but I honestly love it. Next chapter will be episode 10 of Season 4. It will have been over 2 months that Kol and Bella we're away.

Xo - A