[13] Adoration

[Outfit Above]
S3 Ep: 20 "Do Not Go Gentle"

Bella entered the gym before Kol and spotted Matt in the distance, she smiled happily as she walked towards him

Bella entered the gym before Kol and spotted Matt in the distance, she smiled happily as she walked towards him. "Hey Matty." She greeted as she reached him. "Hey Bell." Matt smiled back down at her as he stopped refiling the drink table. Matt looked down at her dress and his brows rose. "Wow that looks so real." Bella twirled, showing Matt how her dress swirled. She giggled as she came to a stop. "Bekah's letting me borrow it. We picked our outfits out a few days ago but I haven't seen her." Matt shrugged and glanced around the gym. "I haven't either come to think about it.."

Sensing Caroline heading their way, Bella turned towards Matt and gave him a tight lipped smile. "And that's my cue." Bella turned around starting to make her way to the doors, not wanting to be in the same room as Caroline. "Bell- cmon." Matt frowned at the blonde as she started to walk away. "Bella!" She heard Caroline's voice. She shook her head slightly, annoyed at the thought of Caroline talking to her. She continued to walk towards the doors.

"Bella!" Caroline repeated. Suddenly, Caroline appeared in front of the smaller blonde stopping her from walking any further. "Why are you avoiding me?" Caroline demanded, upset at the fact the mermaid avoided her calls. Bella gave Caroline a dumbfounded expression growing angrier by the second. "Seriously Care? How blind are you?" Caroline looked at the girl confused. "What?" Bella shook her head, keeping her eyes on Caroline. "You helped them knowing I would die."

Caroline furiously shook her head and reached out to Bella grabbing her hands. "No, no, no- I didn't know. I swear I didn't. Matt and I found out at the same time." Bella frowned unsure whether to believe her or not. "It's true." Matt assured. Bella looked back up at Caroline who seemed sincere. "Why didn't you say something sooner?" Bella asked with a frown. "When I tried you would ignore me and walk away...your stubbornness is hard to fight through."

Matt laughed earning a glare from Bella. "If I knew, I wouldn't have helped, you're my favorite foreigner, remember?" Caroline added making Bella crack her steely expression to laugh at the old nickname. The two blonde girls smiled happily at each other before Caroline got back on topic to what she was originally heading that way for. "Have I told you how amazingly awesome you are?" Caroline smiled innocently as she turned towards Matt and raised a skeptical brow.

"Yeah, I'm one of the good ones, I know...Why the compliments, what else do you want?" Sighing, Caroline treaded carefully. "I know that you and Elena have been getting closer lately..." With narrowed eyes Matt asked. "And your point is...?" Caroline frowned as she looked at her ex. "One way or the other she is pretty much spoken for." Matt shook his head at the Forbes girl. "Elena is my friend, Caroline. I'm just looking out for her."

Caroline looked at him sympathetically. "And I'm just looking out for you. Because sometimes the people who love her get caught in the crossfire." Matt seems to spot something amidst the large crowd of students and their dates. "What's he doing here?" Both Bella and Caroline turn their heads to find Tyler standing there smiling with some of his friends, Caroline instantly marches towards him.