Our little family

NOT PROOFREAD!!

the last chapter! before you start I just want to say a thank you to you all. you guys are absolutely amazing. <3

Enjoy~

.........................

TP POV:

A passionate tune resonated throughout the kitchen as the radio was playing a love song called 'fire on fire' by Sam Smith. Taehyung was humming and singing to the tune as he stirred the sauce. Jungkook was facing the blond's back. He was chopping vegetables on the counter as he sang the second verse. The couple taking turns in singing the verses. (You can play the song as you read to get a better feel.)

"My mother said I'm too romantic. She said,' you're dancing in the movies'. I almost started to believe her, but then I saw you and I knew" Taehyung sang with his deep voice. "Maybe it's 'cause I got a little bit older. Maybe it's all that I've been through. I'd like to think it's how you lean on my shoulder, and how I see myself with you" Jungkook's angelic voice sang along.

"I don't say a word. But still, you take my breath and steal the things I know" Taehyung swayed his hips as he passionately stirred the sauce whilst he hit the belt at the end. Jungkook chuckling at his silliness. "There you go, saving me from out of the cold"  he also followed his husband's actions and dramatically moved his body as hit the three-note trill. 

"Fire on fire would normally kill us. But this much desire, together, we're winners. They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners. But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms" it seemed that the blond got more and more passionate about his postures more the song progressed.  "'Cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me. And look in my eyes. You are perfection, my only direction. It's fire on fire, mmm. It's fire on fire" Jungkook lowly sang as he took the chopped vegetables and stood behind Taehyung. he back hugged him with one hand and used the other hand to drop all the vegetables onto the sizzling sauce. he kissed Taehyung's cheek once he finished with his lines. the latter giggling.

the scene was so sweetly domestic. the music continued in the background as they continued with making the pasta. sometimes waltzing in the middle of the kitchen as they giggled cutely. the two were so in love. the moment was too beautiful. 

the song continued as they started to set the table. Taehyung laying the plates and Jungkook bringing in the pasta. The two then sat in comfortable silence and ate. initiating small talk here and there. their married life was going as nicely as they imagined. sweet kisses, warm hugs, loving touches, even the little fights and arguments were just as dreamy to them. 

a ding suddenly came from Jungkook's phone as the man was doing the dishes. "babe. Could you check who sent the message please?" the raven asked his husband. the latter instantly complied and looked at the message. "the guys are planning a hangout tomorrow at the seductress" the model said. the two of them were smiling as memories rushed back. the seductress was the place they first met. with the sweet moments in mind, the two decided to go hang out with their friends. this family was something they never wanted to let go of.

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯

a few months later

a little cry was heard in the middle of the night. "aigoo~ my baby. it's okay sweetheart. papa's here~" Taehyung cooed at the little angel in his arms as he tried to shush the poor crying infant. the petit male was cradling his three-month-old son who was crying cutely, his baby skin flushing pink from the action. the now brunette was trying his best to calm the baby down so that he wouldn't wake up his sleeping husband. It was two in the morning. the sleeping man was already very tired from working and taking care of both of them. he didn't want to disturb his much-needed rest.