Solitude

Not proofread ⚠⚠

Enjoy~ 😁😁

•••••••••••••••••••••

TP POV:

It's cold in here. How long has it been? Feels like months. How's everyone? Are they doing alright?

How's Kookie? Is he okay?

Taehyung sighs as he drowns in his thoughts. It's been days since he was locked down. That disgusting fag locked him inside a room. At least he gets fed everyday.

He still remembers what happened that day.

Flashback

Taehyung was knocked out as soon as he got out of the washroom. The next moment he opened his eyes he was inside a dark room. He wasn't tied up though. He was just lying on the floor.

He could hear the faint sounds of planes flying. Was he near the airport? He thought.

That was when the sound of a door opening was heard.

In came one of his worst nightmares. Damien.

Taehyung had his eyes wide and his mouth agape. He could feel himself going into another panic attack. His body was shaking as the other male slowly walked closer. The dim light from the window casted dangerous shadows on his face.

The man gave a wicked smile. "Missed me?" He says in a low voice. Taehyung can vividly remember the times he showed that smirk when he used to beat him up.

Disgusting. Truly disgusting.

Damien gave a heinous chuckle. "Aren't you going to greet your boyfriend Taehyungie?" He says tilting his head to the side.

"Y-your n-not my b-boyfriend" Taehyung stuttered out.

The man started laughing like a maniac. "Oh that's right! You think that Jungguk guy is your boyfie, don't you? Do you think he can love you like I do? Huh? I'll fucking skin him alive if that's what it takes for you to believe in my love". He says menacingly.

But hearing him say such things about Jungkook made Taehyung's blood boil. His anxiety was slowly subsiding into anger.

"What's wrong? Puppy got mad? Hmm? Need a kiss?" The wicked man says in a child-like tone. Made Taehyung cringe.

He slowly advances towards Taehyung and grips his shoulders. His legs on either side of Taehyung's. "Master will give you a kiss" he says as he leans towards him and grips Taehyung's shoulders tighter.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. This guy underestimates me too much he thought.

"In your dreams bitch" Taehyung says in a monotone voice before kicking the man right where the sun doesn't shine.

Damien toppled to the floor and Taehyung made a run for it.

But maybe he underestimated the other too.

Because the next thing he knew he was out cold with searing pain in the back of his head.

Flashback end

Since then Taehyung has been locked in this room. Damien comes in with food three times a day. Though the portions are slowly decreasing day by day.

Every time the male tries advancing on Taehyung he gets either kicked punched or slapped. Hard. Tough that doesn't mean he doesn't return some.

Karate sure does wonders.