Cheese & Whipped Cream

Jungkook's POV:

We're at the club right now and I just can't seem to find Taehyung anywhere. I've already been searching for thirty minutes and the guys are starting to get suspicious. It's not that I don't want to tell them about my fascination for Taehyung but if I tell them that THE Jeon Jungkook has been looking for a gorgeously stunning waiter boy then I'll never hear the end of it.

No-one's POV:

"Whassup Kook? You look like a puppy that's been kicked" Hobi said a little amused "Shut up! I do not!" Exclaimed Jungkook trying to hide his embarrassment. Keyword trying.

Hobi smirked lightly and said "Oh! Hey Taehyung!", "WHAT! WHERE!" Jungkook started to look around frantically. When he saw Tae was nowhere to be found he huffed annoyed and turned to Hobi, "Where I don't...... Shit".

All the boys were looking at Jungkook with a blank expression. 'Shit' indeed.

Jungkook cleared his throat uncomfortably. "I can explai-" he got interrupted by the rest of them simultaneously saying "God, you're so whipped already".

Jungkook blinked, once, twice....."What!", "What 'what'? You honestly thought we wouldn't find out that you've got a little crush on pretty boy?! We've seen the way you look at him kook. We know you better than yourself. So it hurt when you didn't want to tell us about it" Chan said a little hurt. "I swear I didn't mean to hurt you guys! I was just s-scared is all" Jungkook stuttered and looked down feeling embarrassed for trying to hide things from his friends. "It's okey man, but don't do this again" Jackson said softening his gaze seeing the state of his friend.

"OK! Enough gloom! Time to help Kookie get his man!" An excited Baekhyun exclaimed. "Yeah!" Hobi shouted just as excited. Both Baekhyun and Hobi high-fived each-other. The rest laughed and Jungkook looked at his friends with a fond smile.

He sure is lucky to have frien-a family like this. The one he couldn't have at home.

Jungkook's POV:

I was about to look around once more for Tae when I heard a familiar deep voice. I snap my head towards the stage and my mouth hung open. There was Taehyung looking ever so stunning. The spotlight gave him a godly aura and it was like he was shimmering under it. His eyes sparkled from the twinkling lights. His beautiful voice rang in my ears like a sultry melody. His face was relaxed as if the stage was made just for him. The confidence in his voice sent a shiver down my spine. He was a dream and I never wanted wake up.

 He was a dream and I never wanted wake up

I was still gawking at him drooling. Call me whipped if you will but this man is what I need in this dull life.

I was at first hesitant because of what happened to me in the past. I didn't want and didn't need to repeat that again. I was determined to keep on with my fuckboy attitude. But right in this moment that facade came crashing down. I realized that if I don't take my chance then someone else was going to take him away. I'm not letting that happen again, Not this time. He's mine.

"You want him so bad don't you?" Chanyeol said looking at me as if trying to figure something out. I groaned, "Correction, I need him". Chanyeol gave me a satisfied smile. It was like I passed some test.

No-one's POV:

Taehyung got off the stage after his performance was done. He went backstage and greeted the manager who is also like a brother to him, Kim Namjoon. Even their surnames match.

"You did great today Tae. I'm proud of you" Namjoon said giving the said boy a dimpled smile. "Thanks hyung! I gave my all tonight" said Tae being all giddy and jumpy like a child. "I could hear that in your voice champ. Good work kid" said Namjoon patting Taehyung's back.

"Oh my baby! You did amazing! I'm soooo proud of you honeybear!" Exclaimed Kim Seokjin while barging inside and hugging him tightly. Seokjin was the ultimate mother figure for Taehyung. He took him as his own child and loved him. Seokjin was Namjoon's husband. The married couple had known the boy since he was thirteen. It was when he first came to Seoul. Seokjin fell in love with the cute sassy little doll and claimed he was his long lost child due to their similar personalities.

"Thank you Jinnie hyung!" Tae said lovingly. "When are going home Taebear? You should get some sleep you know! Working here costs you lots of valuable sleep time, and don't you have homework to do?" Asked Jin genuinely concerned for the younger.
"I'll finish my homework and assignments when I get back hyung, it's no biggie. And working here is something I enjoy and also something I need. Helps keep the demons away, you know?" Tae said with a soft yet serious face. "Yeah..." Jin was at a loss for words.

Kim Teahyung could be a sassy little bitch if he wanted to be. It was like his defense mechanism. But the guy was an adorable little fluff ball in general. But because of the things he had faced he had become strong. At least mentally. This intellectual side of his always left others speechless.

Jin snapped out of his daze and smiled at the younger. " When does your shift end darling? I'll drop you home on the way" , " There's no need to hyungie!" Tae said pouting making the elder coo. " No baby, I'm not leaving you to go home alone" Jin said in a determined tone. " Fiinneee....I go off at 11" the younger said defeated. There's no winning against Seokjin in this.

With a few more exchange of words Tae went back to work.

In the meantime Jungkook's group was figuring out how to get Jungkook to woo Taehyung. Successfully. They couldn't just let Jungkook figure it out himself like he suggested, the guy's a literal blockhead. He'll ruin everything before it even starts.

" So what's this oh-so-great plan of yours?" Jungkook asked the guys, a little annoyed because they rendered him useless after he had told them about the encounters he had with Taehyung. The boys were in deep thought and turned to the annoyed boy when he spoke. " We're gonna start with grooming you're personality. Everything else comes after" Baekhyun said looking dead serious. "What do you mean 'groom' me?", " We're going to change you're approach a little. Instead of coming off as a fuckboy and a total asshole you're going to come off as a flirt but seriously in love kinda guy" this time Hoseok answered with an equally serious face.

Jungkook scoffed, "Nothing you guys are saying makes sense". "Look from what we're hearing the guy doesn't like the whole 'playboy' image you've got going on. So in order for you to get anywhere you have to change that image. That is if you're really serious about him" Hobi said with a blank face though internally smirking. "I AM serious!" Jungkook exclaimed clearly frustrated.

"Ok, ok chill. You don't have to understand everything. Just follow our lead" Jackson said trying to calm him down. "We know it'll be hard for you get rid of this image you've took so long to build up but it's time to let the past go kook. You can't cage yourself in your own barriers forever. Let Teahyung in. Learn to trust again. Learn to love again" said Chanyeol softly. Jungkook nodded his head while saying "You're right. You're absolutely right". He raised his head and looked at the boys sitting in front of him and asked, "So what do I need to do?".

Beakhyun smirked knowingly.

"You're gonna need to be more whipped than whipped cream and cheesier than cheese"-

***************
They keep their secrets hidden deep within. Will they fall apart because of them?
Or will they unravel them together?...
I'm so excited for this! I hope you are too!
That's all for today. Thank chuuu...😇😇