Fam

NOT PROOFREAD!!

Alrighty let's get it! prepare for the biggest time skip as of yet!

(in this story of course)

enjoy~

.................

TWO YEARS LATER

TP POV

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open as he felt kisses being littered onto his face. A bright smile came onto his lips as he saw Taehyung's face as soon as he opened his eyes. No matter how many times he has woken up like this he never seemed to get used to it. It felt like his heart would burst from love everytime. "good morning honey" he says with his raspy morning voice as his hands went to grip the latter's small waist. The now blond who was on top of him smiled down at him and leaned in to peck his lips once more which the other gladly returned. "good morning darling" the deep voice of the blond greets him. 

"get fresheed up and join me downstairs. I'll make breakfast"Taehyung said to him while getting off of him. The raven-head had a hard time letting go of the tiny waist. "ok" he said reluctantly as he saw Taehyung walking towards the door. He sighed as he leaned against the headboard as the door shut. He was about to get off the sheets when his phone began to ring. he picked the slim device from the bedside table and observed the caller ID. 'Hyuna calling....' it read. He sighed once more before pressing the accept button and putting the device near his ear. "yes?" he asked in monotone. It was too early for him to deal with these things. 

"Mr.Jeon , the file for Choi enterprise has been emailed to you. I'm sorry for sending it on your day off, but it is urgent sir" His secretary said form the other side of the phone. Jungkook sighed yet again at the sound of work. His great mood just had to be ruined on a weekend. "It's ok. Thank you for working so hard on your day off too. I'll check the files as soon as possible and send you an email about the materials you'll need to check for me." The raven-head replied, his tone as professional as ever. He didn't wait for a reply as he hung up the phone. He had more important things to concentrate on. For example, the gorgeous male downstairs who's making breakfast for them. He jumped out of the covers and quickly made the bed before heading to the bathroom to lift off his sleepy daze.

Once he was done with his routine the muscular male made his way down the stairs. His feet making a soft patting sound as it hit the oak beneath. His eyes roamed around the house he and Taehyung bought almost a year ago. It was just perfect for the both of them. Modern and spoisticated, just like Jungkook's taste yet aesthetic and homely, just like Taehyung and his tastes. The house was everything they ever desired for, a modern house with character. he remembered how Taehyung almost cried when they first saw the house all furnished and complete. he smiled at the fond memory.