Tangled (M)

NOT PROOFREAD!!

My first attempt in writing detailed smut. It took some time to get comfortable with the idea. But here goes...

ALSO! the chapter is not entirely smut. after the time break (which is the tiger and bunny emojis) the story will progress some more. so if you are uncomfortable with the smut part you can skip it and start reading from there.

enjoy...hopefully~

......................

TP POV:

Sounds of smooches and and deep kisses resonated throughout the hallway as Jungkook and Taehyung made there way to their hotel suite. The small blonde was hoisted up in strong arms, long legs wrapped around the muscular man's surprisingly small waist. Taehyung was clutching onto his husband like a needy koala as the latter carried him to their private abode. Both of their lips tightly attached to each other as they exchanged long heated kisses. 

Jungkook pushed his tongue further in as he devoured the blond's cavern with fervor. He made Taehyung lean against the door of their suite, not changing their position in the slightest as he fumbled to insert the key card. it was slightly a challenge since his husband wouldn't let go of his neck and continued on with the kiss. not like he minded anyway.

As soon as the door signalled open the raven-head hoisted his better-half by his bottom and trudged into the luxurious room. Taehyung, finally getting out of breath detached their lips and started peppering hickeys along Jungkook's neck and jawline. Jungkook rushed to the master bedroom and lightly plopped the needy blonde on the silk sheets. 

The sight before his eyes was simply leaving him breathless. Kim T- Jeon Taehyung laid in front of him, clothes in a mess, hair disheveled, swollen pink lips, staring at him with so much want, need, lust and more importantly with so much love. The raven-head slowly took off his shirt and discarded it on the floor. Eyes never leaving his blushing lover. Taehyung on the other hand, was getting hotter by the second because of the intense stare Jungkook was giving him. The gaze was getting too much for him and the temperature was getting a little too hot, so he quickly took off his blazer. He gulped as Junngkook slowly hovered over him. The raven-head licked his lips before giving Taehyung a deep kiss then latching his lips onto his honey tanned neck. The raven-head sucked on the gorgeous skin softly. trailing his kisses slowly downwards. the occasional gasps, low moans and whimpers leaving the blond's lips coiling him deeper into his desires.

he started to unbutton Taehyung's shirt whilst he sucked darker kisses on his husband's collarbones. "A-ah~" a beautiful moan left the pretty male's lips when the muscular man sucked on his sweet spot. Taehyung could feel the victory smirk on his husband's lips, for he finally found it. 

Soon Tahyung was shirtless and moaning like no tomorrow because Jungkook started attacking one of his pink erect nipples. the raven-head sucked on the sensitive flesh softly and sensually, his tongue doing laps around the swollen bud. his other hand slowly flicking the other bud. Taehyung's back arched, his hand tangled with the other's locks, pushing his more closer to the flesh he was abusing, diving into the explicit feeling. "Ah~ Ah~ A-ah~" continuous moans slipping his lips. Jungkook left the nipple alone with a loud 'pop', he kissed the abused flesh once, Taehyung heaving out a shaky sigh. he immediately latched onto the othe nipple giving it his attention. Only then did he feel the ache on his lower region which he had been ignoring. so he started to thrust his hips, rubbing his clothed member against the other's.