Graduation

NOT PROOFREAD!!

Sorry for taking so long to update. No excuses this time.

Enjoy~

................

TP POV:

"Koo are you leaving with gran now?" Taehyung asks as he adjusts his tie for the last time giving himself an overall look. "Yes baby. We're already on the way." Jungkook replied from the other side of the phone. "Okay. Then I'm leaving with Jimin now" the silver-head says. "Did you call your parents?" the other asked. "yeah, they are already at the venue" the boy said. "alright. we are on the way" the latter said as a car horn was heard in the background. "drive safe" Taehyung says finally. He heard a hum as a response before he hung up.

"Jiminie! let's go!" he shouted so his best friend could hear him from the kitchen as he made his way out of the room. he heard Jimin shout a quick 'coming!' and footsteps coming closer. the two best friends made their way out of Jimin's apartment and waited in the parking lot for Hoseok and Yoongi to come pick them up. "hey, is my tie ok?" Jimin asks the latter while fidgeting with the said item. Taehyung looked at him and nods "yep. now leave the thing alone." he says making the other huff and let go. 

The two were wearing traditional suits, excitement and slight nervousness brewing inside them. This was the day they were patiently waiting for. The end of their university life. They would now focus on their dream careers and build themselves their own life. A new chapter was heading their way and that made them excited but also nervous of the infinite possibilities of how things would go.

A few minutes pass by before Hoseok's car comes into view. Yoongi sitting at shotgun while the red-head drives. The car stops directly in front of them and Yoongi mtions them to get in. The two best friends quickly follow and settle themselves in the backseat. "How are we feeling?" Yoongi asks as he looks back at the two boys from his seat. "Like throwing up" Hoseok answers instead and Yoongi's head snaps to him "no one asked. And if you dare throw up in this car I will obliterate you" the man threatens before returning back to the ones in the backseat and gave a 'so?' expression. "Not really that nervous hyung" Jimin gives him a short smile. "Yeah! I'm actually quite excited" Taehyung smiles in happiness. The older male gives both of them a reassuring smile and a nod of acknowledgement before turning back to the front. Hoseok still grumbling about his nausea for the hundredth time since the bignning of the ride, annoying Yoongi to no end.

The ride was short with their bickering and radio music. And in a small amount of time they find themselves driving into the campus parking. They get out and walk to the auditorium. The youngsters making their way to administration to get their coronation gowns and hats while Yoongi takes a seat with other students and guardians. Jungkook not far behind as he enters with his Grandmother and sitting her with Taehyung's family after a quick introduction. He meets eyes with Yoongi on the way to the administration's and gives him a subtle nod on the way, which the other gladly returns. Soekjin and Namjoon come a little later and sit beside Yoongi. (I don't know shit about this stuff so bear with me.)

The ceremony starts in no time with all the students gathering inside the auditorium. Jungkook and the rest make their way to their friends who saved them seats. The principle first gives a speech which is followed by calling up the valedictorian. The girl named Rose gives a funny and inspiring speech. Then the teachers start calling in students one after another. Students going up the stage and smiling their brightest while collecting their graduation certificates and guardians snapping pictures nonstop to engrave this moment so they can look back to it in the future. Taehyung and the rest were no different. Though Jimin's parents did not show up, at least he had Yoongi who gave him the biggest gummy smile he has ever given while snapping pictures of his little brother. Jimin's eyes watered at the sight.