plans

NOT PROOFREAD!!! ⚠️⚠️

I've published a new Taekook oneshot. It's complete and I had a blast writing it, I want to invite you guys to go check it out! though It's completely on you if you want to or not.

here's a screenshot to give you a little looksie...

 Now that we have that out of the way! Enjoy~~~~~

•••••••••••••••••••••••

TP POV :

"TAEHYUNGIEEEEEEEEEE" the lady screeched loud whilst opening her arms wide. "GRAAAAAAAAAN" the silver-head screamed with a huge boxy smile adorning his face as he ran full speed towards the elder lady standing in front of the door. He lunged forward and engulfed her into a tight hug, not forgetting to be gentle as well in consideration of her age. He poured all his love into the hug as the latter reciprocated his feelings. 

No one can comprehend how much gran meant to Taehyung. She was just so loving and caring. She loved Taehyung just as much as she loved Jungkook, if not more. If you're wondering where Jungkook is, he's standing behind Taehyung watching the whole scene unfold. He loved seeing the two most important people in his world interact like family. He lived to see these two people smile. 

"Are you two going to keep ignoring me? or do I have any part in this family reunion?" he playfully implied. The duo turned to see a pouting bunny who was left out. They cooed and giggled at the sight before each kissing either side of his cheeks, making a sweet smile creep out his lips. "Now stop sulking and let's go inside" gran chirped before leading the couple inside her warm and homely cottage.

"Taehyungie~ I missed you so much! couldn't even visit this old gran earlier? so busy!" gran said playfully even though she meant it. "I'm sorry gran. Don't be mad. I didn't do it on purpose, I swear!" Taehyung whined and pouted. Gran looked at his expression and her heart instantly melted. She chuckled and the younger pouted even more. Jungkook, who was sitting beside him couldn't hold it in anymore and pecked his lips. The other turned red in less than a second whilst gran laughed. "Kookie! behave!" the silver-head squeaked out as he covered his face with the palm of his hands in embarrassment. "I tried baby. You just won't let me" the bulky man replied with a huge grin on his face. Gran just stared at them lovingly.

"By the way, have the two of you decided on what you are going to wear to prom?" gran asks as she sips her tea. "no. not yet. we are gonna go shopping with friends tomorrow" Taehyung replied as he leaned against the armrest, his feet on Jungkook's lap. "Gran, you're gonna take loads of pictures of me right?! I'll doll up extra pretty for my graduation gown, so take lots of pictures please!" the silver-head enthusiast. Gran giggled at the latter's excitement. "Of course I will Taehyungie~ why won't I take pictures on my baby Taebear's graduation?~" she cooed at the younger.

Jungkook stared at them with his mouth hung open. "Oh, so I'm not important anymore, am I?" he poutily asked. Both gran and Taehyung look at him at the same time. "Why would you be important?" the duo said at the same time with a straight face. Jungkook gasped " Then I'll leave, since I'm clearly not needed" he 'offensively' said before standing up and turning around to go to the kitchen. Taehyung chuckled and stood up quickly before back hugging him. "Aigoo~ don't get upset my bunny~ we were just joking. You're obviously important!" his voice came muffled as his face was squished on Jungkook's muscular back. Gran who was crackling in the background spoke immediately after " yes, yes, you are very important Jungkookie!..... Just not as Important as Taehyung" and the two started to laugh like mad people.

Jungkook turned around to face the laughing duo, one was rolling on the floor and the other was still on the sofa with shaking shoulders from too much laughing. He huffed and plopped himself back on the sofa with a scowl on his face. "speaking of Jungkookie!-" gran said after her calming down from her fit and looked at Taehyung who was on the floor "-I have an album sitting on my bedside, it has some of his childhood photos. Bring it here quick Taehyungie!" she chirped and Taehyung instantly sprang into action. "don't mind if I do pretty lady!" he said before dashing upstairs. "Noooooo" Jungkook dramatically called out, his hand reaching out to Taehyung as he started climbing up the stairs.

The poor Raven-head slumped on the sofa looking at his gran in distaste. The lady on the other hand only gave a nonchalant shrug. He huffed again but seeing this as an opportunity he sat up straight. "Gran, I need to tell you something," he said looking at her straight in the eyes with full seriousness. Gran also looked at him, now serious too.

🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯🐰🐯

"We will take our leave now gran. But are you sure you don't need me to pick you up on graduation day?" Jungkook asks as he unlocks his car. "for the last time Jungkookie, It's ok. I can manage. you just worry about taking my pretty Taebear" the lady sais with a smile on her face. Jungkook smiles and hugs her. "Let's hope everything goes well," the raven-head says. "I'm sure it will baby" gran assures as she runs her fingers through his raven locks. 

Jungkook stands straight and Taehyung lightly pushes him away and engulfs gran in another hug. "I will come to visit more often, gran. I promise" the slim boy promised. "I don't doubt it Taebear," she says and pecked his head. she gave his cheeks before letting them get into the car. "drive safe" she says to them as they give her one last nod before getting out of the driveway.

the car had a comfortable silence, the radio was playing a sweet song. Jungkook's attention was on the road whilst Taehyung stared at the scenery outside. the silence stretched for a few more minutes before Jungkook decided to speak "Baby," he called out and the latter hummed softly before turning his attention to his lover. "I was thinking of spending tomorrow with Hobi. It's been ages since we last hung out" he says softly. "alright. then I'll ask Jiminie if he's available tomorrow. we can go shopping" the smaller replied with a small smile. Jungkook just nodded his head as he turned on the intersection.

Taehyung stared at his attractive profile for a few more seconds just because he can and then pulled out his phone to text Jimin.

Graduation day is almost at the corner. And so is something else.... ;)

•••••••••••••••••••••••

fillers fillerzzz.

Is it just me or does it feel like you're even busier now at home than you were before quarantine? Now, it's like I'm expected to do everything I was postponing because I now have loads of 'free time'.

 No? just me? ok....  ;-;