Desire for You

No-one's POV:

Taehyung wakes up rather early than he would during a weekend. It's 9:15 on the clock and Taehyung is sitting on his bed contemplating on his life decisions while looking fuckedout as hell.

His hair is all over the place, his eyes are red and puffed up, and his mind is fuzzy. He shook his head and went to the bathroom to clean himself up figuring he won't be sleeping anytime soon. After he had cleaned up he padded his way towards the kitchen/living room (it was a big room with the kitchen and living room attached). He was planning on making breakfast until he tripped on one of his dirty shirts laying on the floor.

Taehyung now being fully awake looked around his living room which was scattered with his dirty laundry and trash all over. He sighed in annoyance.

This happens every time. All through the week Taehyung would trash his whole house making it unrecognisable because he was too busy to even notice, then during the weekends he would clean it up. Then repeat the process all over again.

Taehyung's POV:

Somethings never change do they? *sigh*

I glance at the clock on the wall and see that it's 9:28 am. I should eat breakfast and then start cleaning. What a start.....*sigh*.

I whip up some toast and jam with a cup of jasmine tea. After I'm done I start cleaning the dishes. I'll let you know that there are a HELL lot of dishes to clean.

Curse you Kim Taehyung!!!!

I'm cleaning and cleaning and it just. won't. END. 😬😬

~Time Skip~

Finally!!! The last batch of laundry is done! Now I can relax~

I sit down on the couch trying to relief the aching pain in my back. I was about to get the remote to watch TV when my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and see that it's Jimin.

Ungr8ful hoe 💞 calling
Accept / decline

Yo! Hoe! Why'd you call!

Don't tell me forgot!!

Forgot what?!

We were suppose to dye our hair today you moron!!

Oh! Right! Heheh..... I was cleaning and forgot about it completely...

Thought as much. Anyways I'm coming to pick you so we can go to the mall. I wanna see you ready when I come or else!

Wait Chim, but it's only-

He hung up on me! But why is he coming so early? We were suppose to go in the afternoon right? I turn my eyes towards the clock and.....