𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱?

Unedited
Cries were heard and nothing was buried. Everyone cried. Yao Zhan and FanXing who were met with cruel fates no longer had parents and were left to Wen Ning and everyone else to take care of them. After FanXing had his mother (Yibo) back after five long years he lost him again but forever this time. FanXing is old enough to know what death was and he hated it. His tears profusely came running down his cheeks non stop. If Yibo and Xiao Zhan were still there Yibo wipe off his sad tears and say, "You are getting older now FanXing, you must be man and be strong ok?"

"FanXing don't cry." Wen Ning kneels in front of FanXing wipes his tears away. "I'll be here for you and Yao Zhan."

Xichen stood in front of his brothers grave and cried. There was nothing to bury because Yili had burnt down the house. And if you were wondering Yili has too gone into the after life after his terrible fate of being evil. After going back to Wen Ning's house FanXing and Yao Zhan were deeply saddened. At such a young age FanXing knew no matter what his parents would never come back even if he begged and cried. He reluctantly goes to his bed and sleeps. Suddenly waking up he wasn't in the room he was in anymore. Rather his head was laying on someone's lap.

"FanXing, don't cry anymore. Your making daddy sad." A hand touches FanXing's head. The hand massages his head. "Me too. We're always here with you and Yao Zhan FanXing. We aren't gone. We'll always be by your side to watch you grow up so don't be sad. We're always by your side."

"FanXing get up, it's time to eat. Yao Zhan is waiting." Yibo helps FanXing up and they walk over to a random place where it looks like their home before it got burnt. "There you are brother! Mommy and daddy said they will always be here so don't be sad come on let's eat!"

"Alright who's ready to eat!"

FanXing slowly opens his eyes. He widened his eyes as he swear he sees two white figures disappearing in front of him. Then he hears a soft whisper.

"We'll always be here, don't be sad."
____________________________
Now eighteen FanXing stands in front of his parents grave's. "I miss you guys. I love you both so much. So does Yao Zhan. He is actually studying abroad and I'm proud to say he's doing very well there. I also found a lover like you two always wanted. His name is Guo Cheng." FanXing turns his head towards Guo Cheng and motions him to come close. "I'm Guo Cheng. Don't worry, I'll take care of him for the rest of life and of course love him too." Guo Cheng hugs the now teary eyes FanXing and smiles. "Your parents would be happy."

"I know."

. . .
The end?