𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

Unedited I'm trying to do some quick chapters so I won't be editing the chapters.

"Please spare me Xiao Zhan~" Yibo panted while Xiao Zhan continued to slam into Yibo. "Baby you gotta be quite or else FanXing will hear us." Yibo nodded but couldn't help to let out some loud moans. "Xiao Zhan Why are you going so hard tonight?" Yibo asked. Xiao Zhan smirked before switching their position to Yibo sitting on his lap. "Because I miss you." With another hard thrust Xiao Zhan came.
_______________________________
Yibo Pov
I opened my eyes to see Xiao Zhan holding me in his arms. I smiled and snuggled against him. I inhaled his sent and suddenly stopped. His sent is usually minty but today it's so different, it's very sweet like candy or something. I looked up at sleeping Xiao Zhan. Even his aura was very different from last night now that I examine it. I get slowly and start changing. Although I felt sore I managed to make breakfast. After making breakfast I called Wen Ning. "Hey can you have FanXing stay over at your place tonight? And also can you come pick him up right now?"

"Ok?" After finishing the call I went upstairs to wake Xiao Zhan and FanXing up. "Xiao Zhan it's time to wake up, FanXing is already awake." He opened his eyes and smiled. "I'm awake now." I smiled before limping out of the room. After eating breakfast a knock was at the door. "Wen Ning it's great to see you!" I smiled before giving him a long hug. Afterwards he greeted me too. "Yes It has been awhile. Don't worry I'll take care of the kid." "Uncle! Uncle I'm ready!" Wen Ning smiled and pinched FanXing's cheek before leaving with him.

"So what now?" I turned around to look at Xiao Zhan. "We enjoy ourselves and relax for the day." Xiao Zhan then picked me and we to the backyard. In the background there was a beautiful garden. It was so beautiful it felt like you were in a fairytale every time you went to the backyard. There was a beautiful porch wings and a regular swing that was made out of wood. It wasn't one of those swings were you could get from the Internet rather the seat was flat and made out of wood while the the ropes to support it was just regular rope that was originally white. It was a type of swing where you couldn't go too high but it would go high enough to where it's relaxing.

"Xiao Zhan remember yo made that wooden swing over there for the family?" I pointed at the swing and walked over to it. "Yeah Of course I remember it, why wouldn't I? I sat on the swing and looked at Xiao Zhan. "Push me!" He chuckled. "Alright." He pushed me lightly as the breezy wind was flowing in the air. I started humming. Soon Xiao Zhan too joined me.

After relaxing the whole day Xiao Zhan decides to cook. "But your not that good in cooking, are you sure?" I Asked. "Well, while you were in a coma I might've picked up a couple things or two." I laughed. "Sure you did." After awhile he brought me a plate of delicious food. "Maybe you did pick up couple things or two." I said impressed by the lavash food that was presented in front of me.

In only a blink of an eye I already ate everything. "I'm full Xiao Zhan carry me to our please?" I showed my best puppy eye and he finally gave in. "Alright let's go." He carried me to our bedroom and laid me down on the soft mattress. I started feeling really tired. "Xiao Zhan I'm gonna..." Before I could continue I already fell asleep.

The next step of the plan.
Get Yibo to be unconscious, Check.