𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Just a little warning, there will be rape in this chapter. If you do not like that kind of stuff please do not read!

You have been warned!

Unedited
Now no one will try to separate us anymore my love." Yili cupped Yibo's face and smiled. "Your so cute."
_______________________________
"Mmm!!! Mmm!!!" Yibo was in a s*x room where Yili liked to keep all his toys ready for Yibo. "My love, there is no need to be so aggressive." Yili grabbed onto Yibo's leg preventing them from moving. Yili sighed. "Your so sexy being all chained up like that, I want to fill you with my seeds so badly."

"You can get pregnant can't you?" Yili chuckled. "Of course you can, you gave birth to your little FanXing didn't you?" Yili smirked. "Now it's my turn."

Yili let's go of Yibo's legs. "Don't disobey me ok? Or else that little boyfriend of yours will get killed." With tears streaming down Yibo's face he looked at Yili with pure hatred in his eyes. "Don't look at me with such hatred Yibo, I know you'll love me after I fill you up!" Yibo shook his head while resisting the urge to kick Yili. "Now it's time to undress you~" Yili removed every single clothing on Yibo's body leaving him naked. "Now, here is a little surprise for you."

Yili removed the mouth plug that was in Yibo's mouth and quickly grabbed the drink he had prepared earlier and forced Yibo to drink. "The for your next surprise... bring him in boys." Yibo widens his eyes upon seeing Xiao Zhan strapped down to a wheel chair. "Xiao-" he was suddenly kissed. "Don't you fucking dare say his name." Yibo whimpered in fear. "That's right little Yibo, your boyfriend is here to watch you get fucked." Yibo shook his head. "Yili please stop! I'll do anything but please! Not this!" Yili laughed loudly. "But this is what I want!"

Yili unchains Yibo and quickly pins him onto a table. Yili takes out his lube and applies some oil onto his hard shaft before shoving it into Yibo. Xiao Zhan yelled and shouted but it was no use. On the other hand Yibo screamed in pain. The humiliation he felt was down to his very core. He was getting fucked in front of his boyfriend whom he had loved for so long. Suddenly his body felt hot and tingly. His body started to react on it's own willingly like it was being controlled by someone else.

"What the hell did you do to me!" Yibo shouted. "I gave you some aphrodisiac of course!"

"N-o." Yili smirked. "Yes darling, you'll be a moaning mess in a few minutes after the drug makes its effect." To Yibo and Xiao Zhan's horror it really did happen. Yibo's body was heated and needy. It wanted to release. Yili continued to hit Yibo's prostate with ever thrust causing Yibo to moan loudly. "I'm gonna... cum!!" Yibo shouted as he came. His cum laid every where on his chest. Xiao Zhan continued to shout but still, it was no use. "Don't touch him you fucker!" Xiao Zhan struggled. His tears were flowing down his cheeks as he watched the love of his life getting raped.

"Yili! Let me go!" Yibo tried his best not to moan but the drug was too strong. "Ahh~" Yibo arches his back as he came once again. "I haven't even cummed yet and you already came already? How sad."

A while later Yibo had already cummed at least three more times while Yili was still not cumming. "Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum Yibo~" Yibo widened his eyes. "Don't cum inside please! I'm begging you don't! I don't want to get pregnant." Yili laughed evilly. "But I want you to carry our little baby." With a hard sloppy thrust Yili's liquid bursted in Yibo. Yibo screamed loudly as he too also came. Yibo immediately passed out. It was too much for him, he had reached his limit and fainted."

Xiao Zhan cried even more. "How could you!" Xiao Zhan yelled. "You fucking liar! I thought I could trust you! When you came to me telling me you were my twin that our parents threw away I accepted you in! I cared for you! But how could you do this to me!!" Yili laughed. "You were the one stupid enough to believe my lies! You accepted me in without a single hesitation. It was hilarious seeing you crying. You were always the favorite. You always got what you wanted so now it's my turn to take everything you love away."

"You killed our mother!" Xiao Zhan yelled. "She was in the way of me and Yibo! She had no right to interfere!"

"Knock him out." The body guards nodded and injected a needle inside Xiao Zhan. A few moments later he was knocked out. The body guards then took Xiao Zhan away. Yili turned back around and looked at Yibo.

I'm sorry.