𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

Unedited
"Why don't we go see a psychiatrist."

Yibo looks up at Xiao Zhan. "There's no point in saying no is there."

"True but you really need it. The kids will be effected by this if you keep acting like this. It's only been your second day home and your having already having panic attacks. Your harming yourself too. Do you really think I want to see you like this. You are my world you fool. I love you more then anything."

Xiao Zhan wraps his arms around Yibo. "I want you to be happy so please, let's go see a psychiatrist."
______________________________
"How did it go?" Xiao Zhan asked the psychiatrist. "Well, he seems to have suffer from physical and mental abuse which caused him to have so much anxiety. At this point he's very fragile and any emotional shock could possibly lead him to not being able to take it and he might..." "kill himself." Xiao Zhan finishes the last two words for the psychiatrist. "I know Ms. Qing was thank you." Xiao Zhan enters the room Yibo was in. When entering he saw Yibo sitting on the chair balling his eyes out.

"Yibo."

"Don't look at me... I look pathetic." Xiao Zhan
approaches Yibo giving a hug. "Don't cry anymore I'm here." Although despite with all the comforting Yibo couldn't stop, he was torn to pieces, he was completely and utterly broken beyond repair. Any emotional shock and Yibo's afraid he might lose it. "Tell me Xiao Zhan, why am I so pathetic?"

"Your not pathetic, your just hurt."
______________________________
One month has past and no sign of Yili. God knows what he was doing but that was the problem here. It was Xichen, he was sick. Almost at the brick of death but could barely managed. Yibo and Xiao Zhan would give frequent visits staying at the hospital for about two hours until going back home. Currently Yao Zhan and FanXing are staying at Wen Ning's place again since Yibo isn't doing too well himself.

"Where are we going?" Yibo asked Xiao Zhan who was getting dressed. "To visit my dad. My mother was killed by Yili when she tried to stop him five years ago." Now it was Xiao Zhan's turn to cry. "She didn't deserve to be killed. She was the most loving mother in world. My father mother were so in love and now that he has lost her I don't know how he's been doing. I call him sometimes but he tells me that he's fine but I think other wise." There was nothing Yibo could do but hug Xiao Zhan.

"It's ok Yibo, you don't need to hug me. Let's go." Yibo nods following after Xiao Zhan and went into their car. After arriving at Xiao Zhan's father's home they both enter.

"Dad! Are you home!" Xiao Zhan shouts but no one answered. "Did you tell your dad that we were coming over?" Xiao Zhan shook head. "I wanted it to be a surprise. The two wonder about in the big mansion until they ended up in front of Xiao Zhan's parents room. "Dad?" He knocks three times but still no answer. "Alright we're coming in."

Dun dun dun, cliff hanger :>

Sorry for the plain and boring chapter I just wanted to finish this chapter so it was rushed.