𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

Unedited

Yili smiles evilly. "Please, I'm begging you. Leave me alone." Yibo cried quietly as Yili continued to have the gun pointed at his head. "But I can't do that." Yili forcefully grabs Yibo by the hands and picks him up. "I don't think so." Yili turns around to find Xiao Zhan standing by the doorway with a gun pointing at Yili. "I don't think so either." Yili points his gun towards Yibo. "I'm not letting you take me away from my family again!!" Yibo kicks Yili in the balls and starts running. "Where's the kids!"

"In the car! My men and Wen Ning took them!" A bullet was shot but luckily nothing happened. "He called the cops right?" Xiao Zhan nods and the continued running down stairs. "Xiao Zhan watch out!"

Xiao Zhan was tackled and Yili started punching him. "Get off me you fucking bastard!" Xiao Zhan kicks Yili and get's up. The two starts fighting while Yibo watched helplessly. He sat on the ground scared. He trembled in fear as Xiao Zhan was getting beaten. It reminded him way too much of what that monster did to Yibo. He looks to his side and there laid a bat. Yibo wanted to grab it but he couldn't. He was scared. Scared that he'll be captured and go back into a place he hated and feared.

Even to this day Yibo was still scared to death at the thought. Then it hit him. He picked up the bat up and walked over to Yili who was on top of Xiao Zhan. "Get the fuck away from my boyfriend!!" With a harsh swing Yili was hit in the head. Yibo quickly picks up Xiao Zhan and starts running towards the front door. "Yibo you get back here!!" Yili yells. "I won't let you escape so fucking easily!!" Yili lights a match and throws it on the ground before running towards Yibo and Xiao Zhan. Yili grabs Yibo pulling him in his embrace and holds a gun towards Xiao Zhan. "Yibo if you dare try to escape your precious Xiao Zhan will be killed."

Yili has his arms around Yibo's neck while having a gun pointed at Xiao Zhan. "Yili let him go." "Oh, and why should I. I thought you two were done."

The fire was spreading more quickly by the second. "Because... I never wanted him to leave. I've always loved him with my heart. My love for him has never changed. Not even a little bit. He is the one I love and cherish. I want him to marry me and stay by my side forever." Yibo who hears all this starts crying. Oh how much time he has wasted with Xiao Zhan to realize that he never wanted to leave either. All the time they spent to together meant nothing to Yibo in the past but now he had stop this mess. If this war was because of him then he'll be the one to stop this.

To save everyone the heart ache and to make sure Yili won't ever harm anyone again. Yibo closes his eyes as a single tear rolls down his cheeks. "I don't want you two brothers to fight and kill each other just for me because I'am not worth it. I'm not worthy of Yili's love nor am I worthy of Xiao Zhan's love."

Yibo stomps on Yili's feet and quickly grabs the gun. The house was gonna fall apart soon. "Both of you get out. Yibo gets a safe distance away from Yili. Not that there was much distance. "Get out of this house and don't come back in. Now!!" He shouts. "Are you crazy! You'll die." Both Xiao Zhan and Yili yells. "Then good." Yibo smiles sadly. "Now go or I'll shoot." Both boys has no choice but to leave the house. When finally exciting Yibo sits down with the gun pointing at his heart. "I should've spent more time with you but I didn't. How pathetic. I'm sorry Xiao Zhan. Do you know how much you meant to be too? You were my everything. You are to be my soulmate forever."

Bang...

Xiao Zhan barges in to see fire spreading around Yibo as he was bleeding to death. "Yibo!!!" Xiao Zhan runs towards Yibo and holds him in his arms. "No... you can't leave me like this. What about our kids? What will they do without you." Yibo smiles weakly. "Then you'll take care of them of course." Yibo coughs blood before holding his hand up trying to touch Xiao Zhan's face. Xiao Zhan grabs Yibo's hand creases his face with Yibo's hand. "Xiao Zhan... it was worth it to be able to have you in my life. Maybe in my next life I'll meet you again and we both can be happy together ok? Because in this life we weren't meant to be."

"What are you talking about? We were meant to be. You are always gonna be the one in my life forever. Even in the after life... you'll always be my husband." Xiao Zhan holds onto Yibo's hand tighter and cries. "Then for the rest of my life's I'll be your one and only husband. You must promise me that you will never marry anyone else. I will be your only husband." Xiao Zhan nods his head repeatedly as he smiles softly now creasing Yibo's face. "Me too, I'll be your only husband for the rest of my life's. You belong to me and no one else."

"Xiao Zhan..."

"Yes dear?"

"I love you."

Resting so softly in Xiao Zhan's arms Yibo closes his eyes with his his last breath gone. His body no longer moving. Xiao Zhan smiles sadly and holds Yibo closer to rest his head on Yibo's head.

"I love you too."