𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

Until
Today was the day, the day where Yibo has to marry Yili. He felt guilty but he didn't have a choice. He closes his eyes cherishing all his moments with Xiao Zhan until he was called. "Mr. Yibo, it's time." Yibo felt his heart completely drop. At the very moment he felt reality hit him like a brick.

He was really gonna get married to the man he hated most. Xiao Yili. He hesitantly gets up and walks over to Flower. "Don't worry young master, everything will be alright." She gives Yibo one last reassuring smile before they headed out.

The sweet classical wedding music echoed in the fancy wedding venue as everyone watched Yibo walk closer to Yili with Flower by his side. Yibo forced himself to smile, to smile like it was a girl's day getting married to the man of her dreams. Everyone smiled happily watching Yibo. Deep inside though, Yibo knew these strangers around weren't good innocent people, they were all maifa and killers. Despite so he displays a happy smile in front of everyone.

When reaching to the spot Yibo felt like he was gonna cry. He didn't want this but what choice did he have?

Everything seemed so muffled. He couldn't careless about what the man was saying. He felt dizzy and weak. He was snapped out of his state when the man called out to him. "And do you Wang Yibo take Xiao Yili as your husband. To cherish each other forever. For richer or poorer you shall stay together until death."  Yibo gulped. He wanted to say no but Yili looked at him with those eyes that made him paralyze in fear. "Yes..." Yibo said feeling ashamed. "You may now-"

"I object!"
Yibo turns to look at the deracination of where the voice was from.

It was Wen Ning.

"Give it up! I've already captured all your men! Including everybody's backup in here!" Suddenly a rampage of men runs in with guns in their hands. Yili grabs Yibo close to him as everything was thrown into chaos.

Soon enough gun shots were being fired. Yili quickly grabs Yibo and starts dragging him away. "Yili! Let me go!" Yibo uses his remaining strength to push him away. "Don't you fucking dare!" Yili grabs Yibo again. "Your crazy! Let me go!" Yibo manages to escape but not for long. There was fire everywhere. Some people were on fire while some people were getting killed. "Found you~" Yili grabbed Yibo into his arms. "Your mine now."

Suddenly Yili let's go. He yells in pain. Yibo widens his eyes. Flower was standing behind Yili with a blood stained knife. "Come with me, Wen Ning is waiting." Flower grabbed Yibo's hand and quickly ran but at this rate the fire has nearly taken over the whole place. Finally reaching Wen Ning the three tired to escape. "Not so fast!" A fun shot was fired. Wen Ning fell the the ground as he held his shoulder. Yibo turned around to see Yili standing there with a gun in his hand. He laughed loudly.

"Run Yibo, I'll only slow you down." Yibo shook his head. "I won't leave you!" He picks Wen Ning and starts running. *Bang* another gun shot is fired but this time it wasn't Wen Ning, it was flower. He laid on the ground dead. "Yibo there's no time we have to run!" A stream of tears flowed down Yibo's cheek as he saw Flower laying on the ground dead.

Thank you Flower, Thank you for everything.

Reaching the exit with Yili close behind them Yibo threw Wen Ning outside where it was safe. Yibo smiles before getting grabbed by Yili. "Yibo!!!!" Wen Ning shouts. It was too late. Part of the building collapsed and blocked the exit. Yibo closes his eyes as he was dragged back into the fire.

Thank you Wen Ning, please take care of Xiao Zhan and FanXing well.