𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Unedited
"Uncle? Why was mommy screaming?" Yao Zhan asked. Wen Ning stiffened. "Was mommy in pain?" FanXing asked with teary eyes. "I don't want mommy to be sad anymore." Yao Zhan looks down at the ground and started crying. "Yao Zhan don't cry, mommy is alright."

"B-but I heard mommy yelling." FanXing protested. "He's only hurting for a little. It'll be alright ok guys?" The two boys nods their heads but doubts were still clouding their heads.
______________________________
"It's all over, it's all over. He won't be bothering us anymore. Don't be scared ok? I'll always be here with you, by your side forever." Yibo continued to cry for another hour until finally calming down and falling asleep. Xiao Zhan sighs. "What did he do to you?" He picks Yibo up and brings him to their bed. After putting Yibo to bed Xiao Zhan grabbed an aid kit and started to patch Yibo's fingers up. After cleaning Yibo up Xiao Zhan went into the bathroom and cleaned up the mess.

Afterwards he took a shower. Then finally he laid down next to Yibo in bed. "I feel like your so close but so far away. Who are you Yibo."
______________________________
After hearing about Yibo's return his parents rushed to go see him. The door bell ringed. "Coming!" The door was open and there stood Yibo's parents. "Where is Yibo." Xiao Zhan leads them the way up to where Yibo was.

Upon arriving Yibo's mother gasp. Her son was in terrible shape. "Yibo!!" She runs over to him and gives him a tight hug. "How could this happen to you! Tell me Yibo! What happened to you!" Yibo looked at his mother with lifeless eyes. "I rather not talk about it."

"Yibo! Look at you! You better tell me what happened to you now! You look so weak! Don't you know how worried Xichen is?!"

Yibo looked away from his mother. "There is nothing to talk about so please go back home. Me and Xiao Zhan are trying our best."

"Son, listen to your mother. She is worried sick for you so please just tell us what happened."

"He did unspeakable things that are best to never be spoken again."
______________________________
"Xiao Zhan you need to get him help. He isn't the same Yibo anymore. He's been mentally and physically broken down so I beg of you bring him to see a psychiatrist. If this continues he may take his own life." Yibo's father said worried, "and worse, this could be a big impact on your kids and my wife and son. Xichen hasn't been doing well. He is terribly sick. He is bed written at the hospital because he was worried for Yibo. He tried to find him but ended fainting in the rain due to exhaustion."

"Don't worry I'll get him help soon. I don't want to see him hurt himself. I love him, I love him more then anything. I won't let him suffer like this. I'll always be by his side from now on." Yibo's father smiles faintly, "and that's why the reason my son loved you in the first place." Yibo's father then leaves with Yibo's mother.

Xiao Zhan makes his way back upstairs to see Yibo with his knees up to his chest. "Why don't we go see a psychiatrist."

To be continued
Hehe. Another short chapter.