𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻

Unedited
Yili picks up the unconscious Yibo and cleans him off. Finally after dressing Yibo he lays Yibo in his bed. (Their in Yibo's room) Yili pulls Yibo close in embrace. "I'm sorry." He says again. He felt the deep guilt build up in him as he watches the sleeping Yibo. "Forgive me." He kisses Yibo's forehead before getting up from the bed. But suddenly his hand was grabbed. "Xiao Zhan... please stay, don't leave me like this." Yibo started to cry. Yili quickly hugged Yibo in his embrace. "Shhh, I'm right here. Don't cry." Yibo calms down and snuggles against Yili's chest. Every now and then Yibo would whisper Xiao Zhan's name in his sleep.

Yili felt his heart ache. But I'm not him.

He decides to hold Yibo even tighter in his arms before crying. "Yibo... Am I truly a monster?" Yili wipes his tears away before getting up and leaving Yibo alone. "Don't you know how many times I protected you?" Yili scoffed. "Of course you don't, why am I even thinking I can be your shining knight when I forced you into doing something you didn't want."

"Xiao Zhan is the perfect fit for you but why is it that I can't let you go?" Yili slides down against the wooden door. "Why am I born this way? Why is god so cruel to me? Why is fate playing with me like this? Why couldn't I just be born normally? Why can't I let go of Yibo..."

One month later
Yibo wakes around six am with a urge to puke. He quickly gets up running to the his connected bathroom. Holding his stomach he kept puking. "What the hell is wrong with me lately?" He brushes it off thinking something is just wrong with system and that it'll go away.

Later that day while having dinner alone he felt sick to stomach by the smell of the food. "Take the food away, it makes me sick." Yibo tries his best to be as polite as possible before he losses it. "Yes young master." When the maid left the room she immediately went to go report to Yili who was in his office. "Sir, Yibo hasn't been feeling well quite lately... I think is sick." Yili gets up worriedly and rushes to Yibo's room to see him in the bathroom vomiting. Worried, Yili runs and pats Yibo's back gently. "What happened? Are you sick? Are you not feeling well? Do you need to go the doctor? Do you want my help? Are you having a fever? Are you dizzy?" Yibo pushes Yili away gently. "I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me ok?" Yibo moves away distancing himself away from Yili.

"Are you-"

"I'am completely fine Yili! I don't need your help! After the humiliation you made me go through why would I want your help!" Yibo snapped. "Just leave me alone." Yibo said with a horse voice while tears were threatening to fall. He gets up and walks back to his bed. "I just wanted to help." Yili mutters to himself. He gets up feeling disappointed. "The doctor will come later to check up on you. Don't even try to resist, remember that I can still kill Xiao Zhan." Yili says with a monotone voice. Yibo gulps knowing that he can't stop Yili now.

Later that day a doctor came by and checked on Yibo. Yili waited nervously outside. "Congratulations Mr. Yili, Yibo is one month pregnant." Yili smiles with joy and enters Yibo's room. "Your pregnant." He smiles and goes to sit next to Yibo. Yibo moves away in tears. "I don't want to have this baby..." Yili frowns. "And why not." Yibo used the last ounce of his energy and looked at Yili.

"Because I was forced into getting pregnant. Did you really think by getting me pregnant will make me love you? Don't make me laugh." suddenly Yibo was pinned down to the bed.

Yili kissed Yibo roughly. Not letting go of the man below him Yili once again took advantage of Yibo.

The next day Yibo had woken up and started crying again. He was touched by another man that wasn't Xiao Zhan and now he is pregnant with another man's baby. Yibo felt disgusted and ashamed. Yili who heard Yibo's cries tried to comfort him got pushed away. "Don't touch me!" Yibo yelled. Yibo scooted away and continued crying. "I hate you. I hate you more then anything." Yili feeling regret left without saying a single word. When Yibo saw Yili leave his cries became louder.

He lays in bed crying his heart out. Finally letting it all out to the fullest he couldn't stop crying. He repeatedly called out to Xiao Zhan but no one was there.

Later Yili came back with a bowl soup. "Here, drink up, It's good for the baby's health." Yili said softly. Yibo refuses and hides under the cover. Yili sighed placing the soup aside and went under the covers to face Yibo's back. He wraps his hand around Yibo. This time he didn't protest, rather he laid there crying. Yibo cursed at Yili but he (Yili) only continued to comfort Yibo in his arms.

"I-I... hate you."

Yibo said finally before dozing off to sleep. Yili smiles softly and picks up Yibo. Yili takes Yibo to another bedroom where everything was more cozy and neat. It was Yibo's original room and he had been setting up for awhile now. He tucks Yibo into the soft comfy bed and kissed him on the forehead wishing good night and left.
_______________________________
"Good night Yibo."
_______________________________