𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Unedited
Yili Pov five years ago after escaping the fire
After one month I finally recovered. "That little bitch deserves punishment." I walk down the stairs to see Yibo in his wedding suit. The moment his eyes laid on me he starts shaking. I ball my hands into fists. "Why won't you choose me!! Can't you see I love you!? I protected you many times so why!?" I shouted angrily with hot tears streaming down my cheeks. "Because your crazy! Your insane! Your-"

"Shut up! Shut up!" I raise my hand and smacked him across the face. "If you won't love me no one can. I'll break you to pieces! That's right! I'll torture you everyday, I'll make sure you regret ever not choosing me! And then, when your all broken I'll fuck you up even more." I whispered in his ear. "You wouldn't dare, if you love me you would let me go!"

"But you've been a very bad boy, and what do bad boys get when they choose to disrespect their master? They get a hard p u n i s h m e n t."
____________________________
3rd person Pov
"Please Yili! Let me g-go!" Yibo cried. Yili angrily hold Yibo's chin. "You don't get to tell me what to do." Yili continued to ram inside Yibo mercilessly.
____________________________
After going at it for almost the whole day Yibo had passed out due to exhaustion. "Guards, tie him back up." The two guards nods and goes to pick up the naked unconscious Yibo. After Yili leaves the two men looked at each other then back at Yibo. Yibo had a nice feminine and small body. He was very pale too which made him look very beautiful and stunning. The two men licked their lips and and unzips their pants. One of the men places his d**k in Yibo's mouth while the other places his d**k in Yibo's hole.

The two men starts moving and moans in pleasure. For a couple minutes they were enjoying fucking the unconscious Yibo until they heard a click which made their blood run cold. "I said to tie him up, not fuck him." The men immediately pulls out of Yibo and zips their pants back up. "Boss were sorry, we just wanted to taste-"

*bang* *bang*
With two gun shots the guards falls to the ground dead. Yibo opens his eyes but Yili immediately covers his eyes. "Pleasure you're daddy will you?" Yibo gulped in fear. "O-ok"
_______________________________
Now you all know why Yili treats Yibo like this! Chapter seventeen coming soon!