𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Unedited
"I'm leaving now. In the next two months you both better be ready or else I have no choice but to put the kids up for foster care." Of course Wen Ning was lying, he needed to lie in order to place pressure on Yibo and Xiao Zhan.

Two months later
Knock knock
"Coming!"

"Xiao Zhan? Yibo? Woah. You both look so different." Wen Ning smiles proudly. "How have you two been?" Xiao Zhan smiles before speaking, "We finally got help and my god, we both feel much better." Wen Ning pulls Xiao Zhan in for hug, "I'm so proud of you two."

"Mommy? (Yibo) Daddy?" Both FanXing and Yao Zhan said unison. They stare at Yibo and Xiao Zhan blinking multiple times before running towards them. Yao Zhan and FanXing hugs Yibo's legs before going to hug Xiao Zhan. "Why did you guys leave us for so long!!" The two cried. Xiao Zhan picks Yao Zhan up while Yibo grabs FanXing. "Did you miss us?" The two boys smiles and eagerly nods their heads. "What about we go to our new home!" Xiao Zhan says as he pinches Yao Zhan's cheek.

Wen Ning smiles at the happy family who are now reunited. "Wen Ning I just want to say thank you for everything." Xiao Zhan thanks Wen Ning before leaving with Yibo and the kids. "Goodbye guys." Wen Ning says to himself before entering his own home.

Two months ago
After Wen Ning leaves everything went back to normal. Xiao Zhan continues drinking while Yibo watch in despair as he couldn't do anything to stop Xiao Zhan. "Xiao Zhan... maybe you should stop-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Xiao Zhan throws his beer can at Yibo's head but luckily missed. "Xiao Zhan I didn't even yell at you. Why would you throw a can at me." Xiao Zhan rolls his eyes and walked up to Yibo and shoved him. "And what are you gonna do about it." Yibo whimpers as Xiao Zhan pinned him against the door. "I said, what are you gonna about it." He said in a low husky voice. Xiao Zhan licks and nibbles on Yibo's ear and slowly moves down to his lips. "Xiao Zhan-"

Xiao Zhan's hands roamed around Yibo's small body freely causing Yibo to slowly melt. "A-ah~ Xiao Zhan~" Yibo clutches onto Xiao Zhan as he lifts Yibo up. "Bedroom now." Xiao Zhan says before bringing Yibo up to their room. He throws Yibo onto their bed. Xiao Zhan takes off his shirt before climbing on top of Yibo. "Your body will always be mine. It doesn't belong to anyone, not even Yili. Only me." Although Xiao Zhan was tipsy he was clear on what he was saying. "The reason why I drink so much is because I feel guilty." Xiao Zhan leans back to kiss Yibo before speaking again.

"Your body was touched by another person. Your body was also damaged by someone else other then me, how sad." Xiao Zhan moves down to Yibo's neck and leaves a hickey behind. "Uh~ Xiao Zhan~"

"Tell me, who is the only person who can make you moan like this." Yibo pants before managing to speak. "You- ahh!" Xiao Zhan smirks. "Correct." He rips Yibo's shirt apart before sucking on the soft bud. "I'am the only one who is allowed to make you feel good."
_______________________________
Yibo opens his eyes to see Xiao Zhan holding him. The memories of their sweetest moments floods back into his head bringing him joy and light for a little while. "Why are you looking at me like that." Xiao Zhan asked causing Yibo to snap out of his thoughts. "I just- never mind. We should go to counseling."
_______________________________
"I've seen that you guys have gone through many things. Especially Yibo. He is critically damaged but I have a plan. You two want to start over correct?" Yibo and Xiao Zhan both nods their heads. "Here is a checklist for both of you to complete. Within this whole two weeks I will be expecting some progress report from you two."

In the end the two ends up going home and looking at the list.

Step one: Clean the house together! [Teamwork is the team dream!]

Step two: Go through your things! Like clothes, items, etc! [Maybe you'll find something!]

Step three: Go shopping together! Get new clothes for both of you! [It'll be worth it! I promise!]

Step four: Go on a date! [Pretend like this is your first date! Try to get to know each other better!]

Step five: Help Yibo!

Good luck! - Lucy

To be continued
Sorry for being gone for so long. I've been trying to think of a way to give this story more emotions and more plot to it. I don't want Yibo to be this little depressed lion for the whole story. So in the next few chapters will be about Xiao Zhan and Yibo completing the check list! How do you think it'll go?