Hawks vs Endeavor?

"Hey Enji can you get me my jar on the top shelf?" (Y/n) asks, standing on her tiptoes, trying to reach her cookies. She reaches up and whines cutely.
"Get it yourself twerp." Endeavour grumbles from his seat at their table. "I'm making a regiment for Shoto."
"I'll get it for you songbird." A familiar blonde replies.
His charm and generosity makes the girl blush.
"Thanks Hawks," she whispers.
He gives her the jar and she holds it to her stomach. "Do you wanna do patrol with me later? I can watch from the sky and you can be my eyes on the ground." The dirty blonde flirts.
Of course she knew he was flirting. She enjoys flirting back.
Unfortunately Endeavour did not enjoy their childish behavior.
Most of the heroes knew about their little flirt game; it was just a matter of time before they made it official.
Hawks kisses her cheek and winks. "See you tonight?"
(Y/n) nods and takes a bite of one of her cookies.
The bird smirks and walks out.

Later that night (Y/n) changes into her hero costume and looks in her mirror.
"Perfect as always." A certain blonde comments from the window.
"Keigo, do you think I should change up my costume some? Maybe cover more skin?"
The man walks over and rubs her hips from behind. "No. It looks great."
(Y/n) smiles and nods. "Are we gonna be out all night? I have a date later with a hot fire boi."
Hawks glares at her through the mirror. "A fire boy? Are you cheating on me with Dabi?"
(Y/n) shakes her head, smirking. "Nope, his father."
The blonde gasps. "A married man? How could you?"
"What can I say? He just gets me."
A few moments pass before they both bust out laughing.
"Good one little bird. We both know you're mine."
(Y/n) pouts and turns in his arms. "You haven't even officially asked me out."
"I thought it was implied. Everyone already knows."
(Y/n) frowns and pulls away.
Keigo's smile disappears as he holds her hand.
"We should get going. The streets won't patrol themselves."
"Will you be my song bird (Y/n)? I know I'm a selfish bastard and I probably don't deserve a little bird like you but I... I wanna be able to call you mine."
The girl blushes as she listens to him. "Yes." She manages to whisper.
Hawks smiles happily and finally kisses her lips.
They're soft just like how he imagined.
(Y/n) kisses back and cups his face.
Her hands move down his chest and back over his shoulders to play with his wings gently.
The dirty blonde groans. "Let's save wing play for later baby. We have a patrol to complete."
The girl giggles and nods. She hops onto her balcony and he grabs her waist.
"Ready to go baby bird?"
(Y/n) nods and he takes off.

Around 5 am they finish their patrolling so they head home.
"Do you wanna take a shower at my place before going home?"
"Can't I stay and sleep with you?"
"I guess so. I don't think Enji will like seeing you here with me though. He might get jealous." (Y/n) smirks and crosses her arms.
Hawks glares at her as he takes off his shirt. "Don't joke about that you little shit."
The woman giggles and kisses him gently. "Are you positive it's a joke?"
Just then her doorbell rings.
Hawks' eyes widen. "Are you serious?"
(Y/n) pats his cheek and walks to her door.
Hawks follows, taking off his boots.

(Y/n) opens her door and the tall man smiles. "I'm glad to see you're still alive. I heard Hawks nearly let you die."
"Thankfully he pulled me up and the bullet missed me."
"It's a good thing I was there. She'd be dead if it wasn't for me. Thank you very much." The bird pouts and crosses his arms.
Enji rolls his eyes. "Hawks you're too reckless."
"Why are you here?"
"I could ask you the same question. Did I interrupt a one night stand?"
(Y/n) frowns. "I made the children a pie and was gonna have Enji bring it home for them. And he's not a one night stand. He asked to use my shower."
"Good. He'll use you until he's had his fill. He's too free spirited and reckless. (Y/n) he won't settle down like you want. He's not a family man."
(Y/n) turns to Hawks quickly and gives him a stern look. She knew he was about to counter Endeavor but he would regret it later.
Hawks stays silent, clenching his fists.
The woman grabs the pie and hands it to her friend. "Tell Shoto I'll have his present ready in a couple days."
The redhead nods then leaves.

(Y/n) leans her forehead against the door, between her hands.
Hawks didn't know if he wanted to blow up at her for not defending him, or hold her gently and kiss her head.
She knows Keigo.
He's young and he doesn't really want a family.
She isn't much older than him but she does want a family. She doesn't want him to be a one night stand.
The bird slowly walks up behind her and rubs her hips.
Before he can say anything she breaks the silence.
"I don't want you to be a one night stand. I really like you. But if you don't feel the same tell me now. If you can't see a future for us, leave, please." She got quieter as she reached 'please'.
"(Y/n) I want to be with you. Why do you think it's taken me three years of flirting to finally ask you? I knew you wanted a family and I want one eventually. If you can wait until I'm ready I'd be so happy."
The (h/c) takes off her hero costume. "Let's go take a shower chicken boy."
The blonde smirks and takes off his pants. "Ok chicken tender."