They're Too Big

//angst recovery. Here's some fluff and comfort. Requested, so I hope you enjoy. Sorry it's so short

(Y/n) groans loudly as she tries clipping her bra.
A sudden snap and rip makes the woman cry softly.
"Stupid big boobs."
The broken and ripped material falls from her shoulders.
She sits on the floor next to her bed, trying to bring her knees to her chest but her large breasts get in the way.
"Why can't you just go away?" She whispers looking down at her chest.

"Hey baby bird~" Hawks sing-songs walking into the bedroom. "Oh! What's wrong?" He asks squatting next to his girlfriend.
Instead of answering she holds up her new, disfigured bra.
The blonde sighs and holds her in his lap. "Another one huh? I'm sorry."
"No you're not! Your pillows are getting bigger right? You're happy they're so huge."
"It was nice at first, yeah. But now they're hurting you. I don't like when you're in pain."
(Y/n) sniffles and lays her forehead against his chest.
He rubs her bare back gently.

"I don't know if you've given this any thought but um... you could get surgery."
Her body tensed.
"I figured as much. Baby bird I think you should do it. You're in pain and it's making us both upset."
"But won't you miss your pillows?"
"(Y/n) I don't think of you as just my pillow. You're my girlfriend and I love you. Your cute boobies are just a plus." He pokes the top of each breast then her nose.
A dark blush covers her cheeks but she smiles softly.
"No matter what you look like, big or small, I will still love you."
"I love you too birdie."
"So if you need me to take you to the hospital I will fly you and comfort you the whole time."

(Y/n) stands up and lays on the bed.
"Do you need anything right now? Does your back hurt? I can rub your back."
"Can you just hold me for a while?"
Keigo changes into something more comfortable then gets into bed. He wraps his arm around her waist and rubs her stomach.
"Just imagine: if I had a smaller chest, I could be the big spoon. I've always wanted to be a jetpack."
The blonde laughs softly and buries his face in her hair. "A jetpack huh? I really wouldn't need one because ya know...wings."
(Y/n) pouts cutely. "Yes I know. I'm just saying. I wanna hold you once in a while."
"Then do you want to set up an appointment?"
She hesitates for a bit but nods. "Yes."
"Just remember baby bird, I'm here for you, no matter what."