Nuggies P2

Hawks frowns and locks up the house before flying off to find his wife.
When he doesn't see her for a while he uses that "find your phone" app and finds her at a park.
The woman is sitting on a bench next to the water. She watches the fish swim around and the occasional turtle.

Hawks walks over and rubs her shoulders. "Baby bird, it's cold out. You should get inside. If you're still upset I can take you to a friend's house."
"I know you wanna ask."
Keigo sighs and looks away. "Why didn't you tell me you were being harassed? Was it at work? Was it my fans?"
"It used to be my classmates then it was people online, commenting on news about us or stuff we've posted. I knew I needed to lose the weight. Not just because they were judging me but because my health was declining quickly."
"I noticed you were more depressed during that time. I thought you were losing weight so you didn't think you were suffocating me when you rode my face. Or for when I picked you up."

(Y/n) laughs and nods. "That too." She stands up and wraps her arms around his waist.
"I know I messed up tonight. I didn't think everything through. I should've been more aware of how much he admires me."
"He does. He loves you so much and wants to be just like you. Most of the time he doesn't pay me any mind."
"That's not true. He loves you too, baby bird."

Keigo rubs her shoulders and kisses her forehead. "I'll make sure he eats more vegetables."
"Thank you Keigo."
"I know you said you were doing it for your health but baby bird I love you no matter what you look like. Even with the extra weight I still found you sexy and irresistible."
(Y/n) kisses her husband gently and cups his face.
Hawks holds her close, picking her up bridal style.

He takes her home and unlocks the door with one of his feathers.
The woman lays her head on his shoulder and yawns softly.
"Let's get changed and we can cuddle."
(Y/n) agrees and changes into pjs.
Keigo puts on pj pants and remains shirtless.
The couple lays together but before anything else the door opens.
"Mommy," (S/n) cries softly, rubbing his eyes.

(Y/n) opens her arms. "Come over here baby."
The boy walks over and crawls onto the bed, laying between his parents. "I'm sorry mommy." He cries softly.
She pets his hair gently as he buries his face in her chest.
Hawks smiles and rubs his back, watching silently.
"I promise I'll be a good boy and I'll eat my veggies. I'm sorry I was a bad boy."
"It's ok sweetie. I love you so much."
"I love you too mommy."