Genderbent P3

(Y/n) watches Hawks do the dishes in short shorts and a sports bra.
The bird sways as he hums and twirls around as he puts the dishes away.
The woman found it funny that the hero was embracing his femine side and acting like a real girl. (Y/n) was enjoying the perks of being a guy.
For the most part.
The hard part is hiding her boner.

Right now she was hard just watching her boyfriend.
She groans softly and tries to think of something else to get it down.
"Cold showers work wonders, baby bird. Unless you want me to help you with that tent in your pants."
Keigo didn't even face her when offering his help.
The woman whines and stands up. "I was doing so well being a guy, no issues. But all of a sudden, here you are swaying your hips a little and I'm hard. Does it have a mind of its own?"
"Yes it does. Do you know how often I have to fix my pants because of you? Oh and not just at home either. A cock will stand up anywhere, anytime."

(Y/n) wraps her arms around his shoulders and looks down at him.
Hawk wraps his arms around her waist and looks up. "Can I be honest with you baby bird?"
"You enjoy this gender switch as much as I do?"
"Not as much as you since you don't have to bleed once a month anymore. But yeah. I am enjoying this."
The woman smirks and kisses him softly. "Then how about we try one more thing."
"What's that?"
"Why don't we expand our family?"
Hawks chokes on nothing and his eyes widen. "You wanna what? Baby bird, are you sure we're ready? We've only been dating for... 7 years."
"Keigo I've been ready for a while. I just never said anything because I knew you weren't ready. But yeah, it's been 7 years. Most couples don't wait that long. And usually they're married by now. But we don't have to be married."
Keigo stays quiet as he thinks about it.

Of course he wasn't thinking about himself being pregnant, he was too busy thinking about if he was ready to have a child.
After a long time (Y/n) smiles sadly. "I'll take that as a no." She kisses his forehead and walks away.
Hawks stays in place, spaced out, so he didn't notice her walk away.
When he finally comes to a decision he smiles, looking up but finds he's alone.
"Baby bird?" He calls.

He looks around the apartment but finds it empty, until he sees the bathroom door.
It's open only a crack.
"Dammit go away." (Y/n) groans softly in the shower as she jerks herself off. "Cold showers are the worst."
Hawks is about to knock but stops when he hears her continue.
"Would he be mad if I wanted to stay like this? Do I wanna stay like this? Would he want to stay like this? What should we do?"
This made Keigo think.
I like being a girl but do I really wanna stay like this? I like my old self of course. But... maybe I can change back after we have a baby. I don't want her to go through the pains of pregnancy, not that I want to either. Better me than her though.

Keigo finally knocks on the door and walks in. "Baby bird I've decided."
(Y/n) looks up at her boyfriend and her hand stops. "Decided?"
"Let's have a baby." He responds, stripping and getting into the shower.