Genderbent Finale 2

//this is the ending where they switch back before the pregnancy. It was requested that I change them back for the pregnancy but I decided I would do both endings. I hope you can enjoy either 🥰

(Y/n) chuckles quietly but puts her hand on his chest. "I've also been thinking, Keigo. I wanna switch back. I enjoyed being a guy but I really want to be myself again. Plus you couldn't handle the pains of pregnancy. I have been looking forward to it for a long time."
"Are you sure baby bird? I'm strong mentally and physically. I'm sure I could handle it."
"You don't understand. It's not just that. Being pregnant and giving birth, those are experiences that are life changing. You build a bond with the baby and it's precious."
"Oh. I get it."
"Plus the baby doesn't need to be confused by who's the mommy and who's the daddy."
Keigo looks down at their bodies and laughs softly. "Oh yeah. Then we can start our family when we catch the villain who did this."

Thankfully for them it didn't take long.
A few days later the villain was apprehended and forced to turn the hero and his girlfriend back to normal.
Hawks didn't waste any time in starting his family.
(Y/n) was sore and definitely pregnant by the next morning.

After thinking about the coming months Hawks started to read up on what to expect from the pregnancy and afterward.
Because of course he has no experience with children.
(Y/n) on the other hand was passing with flying colors. She was handling it like a pro.
Unfortunately that meant Hawks felt left out.
When this happened (Y/n) told him to go save lives, but that's not what he wanted.
He wanted to get her weird food combos at ungodly hours and rub her back or feet. He wanted to be involved, even just a little.

After month 7 (Y/n) finally began to rely on her boyfriend.
He was overjoyed.
Unfortunately for the woman, she wasn't allowed near paint or heavy lifting, so she wasn't allowed to help with the nursery. Apart from idea input of course.
Which she had plenty of opinions to share.

Since the couple was too impatient they decided to learn the gender as soon as possible.
When they found out it would be a girl they were thrilled.
Hawks more so of course.
They made the arrangements.
By now (Y/n) was in more pain and Keigo did everything in his power to make her comfortable.

When it came time for the birth Keigo was running around like a chicken without a head.
(Y/n) was calm and made sure to keep her breathing even.
Hawks picks his girlfriend up and flies her to the hospital.
They knew it would take hours before she could start pushing so Hawks decided to cool his jets.

He sat in the chair next to her and calmed down.
The woman groans as the contractions hit but she was doing her best to remain calm and try to forget the pain.
Keigo made sure to reassure her, even trying to imagine him in her situation.
She said it's like pushing a watermelon out of a lemon sized hole.
Just that thought alone made him want to faint and gag.

When it came time for pushing Hawks holds her hands, earning a squeeze that probably cut off his circulation.
But he kept encouraging her and telling her it would be ok.
(Y/n) cries and screams in pain but she pushes.
When the baby comes out Keigo cuts the cord, shaky hands and all.
The nurse puts the baby against (Y/n) chest right away and the baby stops crying.

After a couple moments they take her back to finish the birthing process. (I.e measuring, weighing and cleaning up both the baby and her)
Hawks kisses his girlfriend's forehead and pets her hair gently. "You did great."
The woman cries softly. "I love you Keigo."
"I love you too baby bird. I'm so glad our family has grown."

//2 in 1 day 😱
Lmao
It won't happen again.
I just figured those who wanted this version deserved it on the same day. It also helped that I had off and I had a little time before bed.

ALSO WARNING
Tomorrow is the last day of June 😭 which means last day of PRIDE month.
(That doesn't mean we stop celebrating, that just means the big corporations stop caring 😒)
Just know 1: I will always care about you no matter what. If you need me I will be here. If you need to vent or rant or need a friend do not hesitate to message me. I read every comment and message sent to me.
2: which is kind of important. I may take a break from this One Shot book. As you can tell I kept my promise of one chapter a day for this month. I'm proud of myself for actually accomplishing that. But that also means I neglected my other works.
So I will finish the requests I have for Hawks (obviously) but I will be going back to my other books and doing stuff there.
If you want you can check those out, give them some love. 🤷🏻‍♀️🥰❤️
I still can't believe how many views and votes this book has gotten in the last couple months.
Thank you all so much. It means everything to me. ❤️‍🔥
3: this doesn't mean you can't send in requests. I am always open. Please keep requesting. (Side note: you don't have to ask if I'm uncomfortable or say that I don't have to do it if I don't want to. 1: I want to 2: you want it and it will make you happy 3: I don't get uncomfortable or triggered by any requests. I will do anything)
AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND ENJOYING!!!!

As always, much love
Montana