100K?

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I can't believe it.
It's been such a short time since I had only 50K but now you've more than doubled that.
Again I want to thank you all.
I've been getting great requests and I'm trying my best to get to them.
Right now is tough for me because I work overtime everyday.
Also an update: I have caught up on the English dub and seen all three movies. I haven't read the manga though.
So remember that when you're making a request.
Another thing that was brought to my attention: trigger warnings.
I didn't use them because I didn't want to spoil anything that might happen in the chapter but I also know that serious topics such as suicide or self harm are not good surprises.
I'd like to know everyone's opinion on the subject.
Should I put warnings on past and future chapters or can I continue to go without them?
What counts as a warning too?
Please leave a comment on this chapter or message me, whichever you're more comfortable with.

On a lighter note, THANK YOU SO MUCH
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Don't be afraid to request.
Even your darkest desires or cheesiest fantasies.
Just a note: when making a request, you don't have to ask if it's too hard or I'm uncomfortable. Just give me some details for a plot, unless you don't care then just give me whatever information you think I need. And if you send a long detailed list I'm 100% ok with that too.

I hope you all can continue to enjoy.
Because I still do this for you guys. I aim to provide you what you want and what will make you happy. (Or for those who like my angst, sad and cry?)

Much love 💗
Montana