Genderbent Finale 1

//this is the first ending to the genderbent series. This is where they stay switched for the pregnancy. I will be posting a second ending with them switching back before the pregnancy. I hope you can enjoy. 🥰❤️‍🔥

By now the public was over the shell shock of the number 3 hero switching genders.
But what they weren't ready for was to see that number 3 hero fighting villains while pregnant.
It took a few months for Keigo and (Y/n) to realize he was pregnant.
During the fourth month (Y/n) put the pieces together and when she told Keigo he fainted.
To his delight he never had morning sickness.
Although the body aches left him unable to do lots of things.
While fighting villains he got so winded that he would have to pull out and let one of his sidekicks finish the job.
Although the public needed Hawks, some argued that now that he's pregnant he shouldn't be fighting.

Of course this didn't sit well with the said man.
(Y/n) wanted her boyfriend to be safe and stop fighting but she knew better.
He couldn't sit back and do nothing.
No matter how much she begged him.
So there he was 6 months pregnant, baby bump and all, kicking villain ass.
It also helped that as the months went by the easier it was for him to strategize around the bump.

(Y/n) was more than happy to satisfy his craving, even at unreasonable times of day or however much the craving made her want to puke.
Hawks of course went through the "am I fat?" phase during his 7th month and into his 8th.
Whenever he was feeling horny (Y/n) made sure to take care of that too.
Unfortunately that stopped during the 9th month.
The (h/c) didn't want to risk anything.
Which also meant Keigo was taken off hero duty and put on bed rest.

This really didn't sit well with the bird.
He was allowed to go to the bathroom and walk around a little, but mostly he stuck to the bed.
(Y/n) felt guilty and made sure to keep him company. Since she works from home he helps her with odd jobs here and there.
The nursery wasn't one though.
But he did have plenty to contribute on the subject.
(Y/n) set up the nursery, gender neutral to be safe.
They decided they wanted the gender to be a surprise.

When the day finally came it was a mess.
(Y/n) was running around trying to get everything they needed, apologizing for this, that and everything.
Keigo was trying to remain calm and take deep breaths but he was stressing out because of his partner.
Which lead to yelling and crying and uneven breathing.
As soon as he started pushing, the yelling and crying worsened.
They both were a mess.
Hurtful words were said and feelings were hurt.

When the baby came out they finally got to see their daughter.
Keigo holds her to his chest and smiles.
(Y/n) smiles and pets her head gently.
The nurses take her back and continue with hospital procedures.
The bird passes out from exhaustion.
"We need to change back." (Y/n) whispers to herself.

Thankfully the villain was caught and the couple is able to switch back to their original genders.
Keigo felt very dysphoric for a while. He even acted like a mother months after.
(Y/n) was more than happy to be back.
Even though they thought they wouldn't mind staying in the opposite gender's body, they felt right in their original bodies.
At first Hawks was reluctant to go back to work, wanting to spend all his time with his baby but (Y/n) reminded him that she was home all day so their daughter would be fine without him.

The public was happy for them and excited for him to be back to normal again.
Not to mention now Hawks could really kick ass and not have to worry about anything else.
(Y/n) holds her daughter and tells her a bedtime story while they wait for Keigo to come home.
The story this time was how they had dealt with their gender switch.
Of course the baby couldn't understand but she giggled and listened intently anyways.