Let Me Help You Relax

Hawks sighs softly as he walks into his apartment. He takes off his shoes, jacket and glasses.
(Y/n) smiles happily and walks over to her boyfriend. "Welcome home Birdie."
"Hey baby bird. Did you have a good day?" The blonde asks, picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist.
"Yeah it was fine. Are you ok?" She asks, playing with his hair and looks into his eyes.
The blonde shrugs. "It was like any other really. I just wanna relax though."
"Ok Birdie." She whispers and kisses his cheek.
Keigo sits on the couch and holds her close in his lap.
(Y/n) lays her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes. "I love you." She mumbles in his ear.
His thumbs rub her hips as his head tips back to relax against the couch.

"You wanna rub my shoulders baby bird?" Kiego asks quietly.
"Sure Birdie."
Her hands move up his chest, under his shirt and over his shoulders.
Hawks takes off his shirt and throws it on the other side of the couch.
His abs move with his breathing and she watches them.
"Like what you see kid?"
"Eh, they're ok." She teases and continues to massage his tense muscles.
Hawks scoffs and nods. "I see how it is."

After a while (Y/n) got distracted and her hands moved too far and brushed against the arch of his wings. (Where it makes him hot and bothered 😏)
Keigo groans and looks at his girlfriend. "That's a dangerous game, baby bird. Don't start what you can't finish."
"What?" She questions, coming out of her trance.
The hero smirks and grinds against the woman. "Playing with my wings is a big no-no."
(Y/n) gives him a cute pout and tugs on his hair. "But what if I just wanna help you relax?"
"Then baby bird you should've kept your hands on my shoulders." The blonde counters.
"What if I wanna help you relax in a different way?"
This time when she strokes his wing he moans weakly.
He quickly covers his mouth, causing her to giggle.
"Awe Keigo," she coos.
Her hips grind against him roughly and she began to feel him harden beneath her.

"You're such a tease."
"I'm a bratty tease, get it right." (Y/n) corrects and kisses his neck.
Before he can do anything back to her she gets off his lap and walks to their bedroom.
The hero quickly follows, stripping off the rest of his clothing, watching her do the same.
A trail of clothing left for them to clean up later.
(Y/n) turns to her boyfriend once he closes their bedroom door.

Keigo walks over and kisses her roughly.
She kisses back and tugs on his hair.
He throws her onto the bed and hovers over her. "Sometimes you piss me off so much but fuck baby bird."
(Y/n) smirks and rakes her nails down his chest. "And you're so impossible to live with but you're good in bed so I'll keep you around."
"1: this is my apartment, 2: is that all you want from me, my body? You don't like me for me?"
His insecurities are present in his tone.
(Y/n) laughs softly and shakes her head. "Of course not. I love everything about you Keigo. I was joking."
Keigo sighs softly and nods. "Good."
The (h/c) kisses the hero gently. "I love you Birdie." She whispers gently.        
"I love you more." He says matter-of-factly.

"Then allow me to show just how much more I love you." (Y/n) flips their position and moves between his legs.
Keigo looks down at his girlfriend and watches as she teases his cock.
Her tongue starts at the tip then glides up and down the shaft.
"Baby bird~" Hawks moans and grips the sheets.
"That's it Birdie. Relax and enjoy the pleasure."
She takes him down her throat and manages to go balls deep.
"You took it all kid. Your mouth feels so good. Don't strain yourself though."
His thoughts are clouded by ecstasy and his eyes roll back.

(Y/n) pulls away before he can release, causing him to groan.
"Baby bird, I need to be inside you. I need your tight cunt squeezing my cock."
"Magic word," she whispers.
"Please kid. I'm so hard and so close." The blonde bends to her will as he drowns in pleasure.
"Good boy." She straddles his waist and impales herself fully.
Their moans echo in the room as his nails dig into her hips.
"Fuck baby bird~"
"K-Keigo~" (Y/n) moans weakly and her legs shake.
Her nails leave red marks down his chest and abs.
"Damn kid. Leaving your mark."

The woman's hips roll then bounce hard and sporadically.
Her breathing comes out as shallow pants as his does the same.
Their bodies glisten with sweat.
The (h/c) teases him more with her constant change in speed and roughness.
Finally they release and moan loudly.
(Y/n) collapses next to her boyfriend and he immediately holds her close.

"Thanks baby bird." Hawks manages as his breathing evens out.
"You're welcome Birdie. I love you so much. Are you feeling more relaxed?"
"I'm feeling exhausted and tired so I would say yes."
"I'm glad I could help. You know you can always count on me to help. Always."
Her eyes close and she moved closer.
His arm wraps around her waist and he kisses her forehead.
"Sweet dreams," she mumbles.
"Sweet dreams baby bird." Keigo whispers and closes his own eyes.