Used Me To Get To Him

"Hey Todoroki number 2."
"I have a name ya know?"
"Yeah. Todoroki right? You're Endeavor's second son."
"(Y/n) Todoroki. And I would rather not talk about my father."
"Oh. That's a shame. Then maybe we can talk about you. I would like to be your friend."
"My friend?"
"Yeah. Why not?"
(Y/n) crosses his arms but shrugs. "I guess so. But this isn't a one way street. You have to tell me about yourself too. Oh and don't lie with your answers. You'll find that the one thing I hate more than anything is a liar."
Hawks laughs and rubs his nape. "Yeah."

"Hey baby bird would you um... would you maybe wanna be my boyfriend?"
(Y/n) laughs softly and shrugs. "I don't know Keigo. I've been hearing things. You're the #2 hero and you're a player. Should I really date a guy who sleeps around? What would my father say?"
"Endeavor is the coolest guy. He wouldn't sleep around and neither would I."
"You sure talk about dad a lot. Are you secretly crushing on him?"
"Of course not! I admire him and strive to be like him. There is a huge difference."
"You wanna be a selfish asshole who neglects and abuses his family?"
"I'm a selfish asshole. But I don't want a family of my own. Too much responsibility. And seeing as how I'm asking you to be my boyfriend I don't plan on us having kids."
The (h/c) nods and smiles. "I guess you're right."

"I'm sorry I can't make it tonight, I have patrol. Can we reschedule?"
"Oh uh, yeah. Be safe ok?"
"Don't worry baby bird. Endeavor will have my back if something happens. He agreed to have lunch with me tomorrow and we're gonna go over his public image."
There goes my lunch date plan. (Y/n) thinks to himself.
"Ok. Have fun. I'll talk to you later."
"Sweet dreams baby bird."

"Endeavor this, Endeavor that. Sometimes I think that's all he cares about. When he comes over for dinner he only talks to dad." (Y/n) complains to his sister.
Fuyumi frowns and rubs her brother's back. "I'm sure that's not true. Hawks is a good guy. He wouldn't have asked you out if he didn't wanna be with you."
(Y/n) sighs but nods. "I guess you have a point. It's almost been a year now. I shouldn't be doubting him."
"Why don't you surprise him with dinner tonight?" Fuyumi offers and stands up.
The man smiles and nods. "That sounds great. I bet he'll love that."
"The chicken is on sale too. Perfect timing."

(Y/n) stops at the store and buys stuff for dinner. When he finishes he walks to Keigo's apartment.
Since Keigo said he could come over whenever (Y/n) let himself in.
"Keigo I bought stuff for a...chicken dinner..." (Y/n) trails off and his eyes widen.
Keigo is fucking a redhead woman on the couch.
The woman moans like a pornstar and the (h/c) wanted to puke.
"(Y/n)!" Keigo exclaims and the two scramble to get dressed

The redhead grabs all her stuff and leaves.
Keigo just throws on his boxers and sweatpants. "Baby bird-"
Tears and silence are his answer.
The Todoroki couldn't speak at first.
Keigo walks over and goes to wipe the tears away.
Unfortunately for him (Y/n) slaps his hand away.

"I should've known better. You never liked me. You only became my friend to get closer to my dad. You only asked me out so you could fuck...a woman? Are you even into guys Keigo?"
"I-"
"You just used me! And I was so blind that I let you! I'm so stupid. I should've known better; no one will ever love me for just me."
Hawks looks away, not knowing what to say.
(Y/n) drops the grocery bags and leaves.

(Y/n) walks into the house and Enji walks past.
He does a double take and walks over quickly. "What's wrong?"
"You're back early (n/n)." Fuyumi jogs over smiling but frowns when she sees her brother.
"Back early? Where did you go?" Enji inquires.
"It doesn't matter. Hawks and I are no longer together. I will be devoting myself completely to my work, father. I'm sorry I didn't see your wisdom earlier."
The father and daughter look at each other confused then watch the man disappear into his room.