Baby Hawks

"Hey baby bird. Are we still going tonight?"
"Yeah Keigo. Just give me a sec. I'm just changing."
"Can I help?" He teases walking toward the girl's bedroom.
"Keigo you aren't gonna see me any time soon."
"Oh so I can see you eventually huh? Good to know." The bird smirks and the woman blushes deeply.
"Shut up." She mumbles and walks out of the room.
The blonde looks over and laughs.
"Are you making fun of my outfit? Your fans will judge me either way."
Hawks frowns. "Kid please don't bother with them. Their opinion doesn't matter. Only your best friend Hawks' does."
(Y/n) blushes again and looks down. "Keigo, let's just go. I don't wanna be late. Enji is waiting ya know."
The hero laughs and nods. "Yes I know."
"Can we walk though? It's nice outside and it's not far away."
Hawks chuckles and nods. "Sure kid. Let's go."

As the two walk down the street toward the restaurant (Y/n) noticed a woman following them.
She tugs on Hawks' jacket causing the man to look at his friend.
"Something wrong baby bird?" He whispers, looking forward.
"Someone is following us. She's around the last building in the alley."
Keigo wraps his arm around (Y/n) and holds her close. "Ignore her. Fans like that usually keep their distance."
(Y/n) looks back at the woman but the lady's expression wasn't what she usually saw from his fans.
This lady is fuming, like steam from the ears angry. She comes out of hiding and holds up her arm.
(Y/n)'s eyes widen, recognizing when someone is going to activate their quirk. "Keigo, her quirk!" She yells before the hero pushes her out of the way.
The quirk hits Keigo and a puff of purple blinds the two long enough for the woman to run.

The people around are confused but quickly run away in case a villain attacks again.
(Y/n) looks around for the hero but panics when she doesn't find him. "Keigo!" She calls and looks around frantically.
The sound of a baby crying catches her attention.
She looks down to see a blonde baby with tiny red wings.
Finally the smoke clears and she comprehends who the baby is.
It's Keigo.
"K-Keigo?" She stutters.
The blonde looks up at the woman and reaches out to her.
The (h/c) picks him up and rocks him gently so he'd stop crying. She kisses his forehead gently.
Baby Hawks smiles and cups her face with both hands.

Before she can say anything, Endeavor lands next to her.
"Are you ok? I saw you and Hawks from the window at the restaurant but then the purple smoke blocked my vision. Are you two ok? Where is Hawks?"
(Y/n) looks down at the baby in her arms. "That woman's quirk must've turned him into a baby."
"I didn't know a quirk like that existed."
"Neither did I. I know Shoto told me about Eri's rewind quirk but this is different."
"Let's get you two to safety. The quirk user might come back."
The woman nods quickly and holds Keigo close as Enji guides her to his car.
"Unfortunately I don't have a carseat so hold him close." The fire hero instructs as he gets them into the back and himself in the passenger seat.
(Y/n) holds Keigo and kisses the top of his head so he would stay calm during the drive.

The driver immediately goes back to the Todoroki estate.
Enji leads (Y/n) inside and the woman holds Keigo close to her chest.
The baby smiles and curls into her.
"Dad? I thought you were going out tonight? Oh! Hi (Y/n)." Fuyumi greets.
The (h/c) smiles and waves. "Hi Fuyumi."
"Hawks and (Y/n) were attacked by one of his fans." Enji informs.
The daughter gasps and looks at her friend. "Are you ok? Where is Keigo?"
Enji sighs and points to the blonde baby.
Fuyumi looks then laughs. "He's so cute. Do you think he's a baby mentally too or just physically?"
Enji shrugs. "I don't know. I haven't heard any word about catching the woman. Once we find her we'll figure out how to turn him back."
(Y/n) frowns and looks down. "I feel horrible that this happened, but I'm also glad it wasn't me. I wouldn't want to be a burden to him or you, Enji."
"For now we'll assume he's a baby mentally, which isn't too different I guess." Endeavor jokes.
Both the fire hero and (h/c) girl laugh.
"He might think you're his mother. So I'll keep him with you (Y/n)."
The woman blushes then looks down at Keigo.
Said baby buries his face in her chest.

The next day (Y/n) wakes up still holding baby Hawks.
The blonde is still asleep, sucking on his thumb.
(Y/n) smiles softly and imagines her and the winged hero having a family.
A son like this or maybe a daughter.
She's had a crush on her best friend for a while now but she knew him.
He's not the dating type.
Plus after seeing his fan attack them made her realize how dangerous it would be.

(Y/n) gently plays with his blonde hair. She kisses both his eyelids in hopes he'd have good dreams.
A soft hum wakes the baby but he pretends to still be asleep.
"I'm glad you're still asleep. And hopefully Enji was right; you're a baby mentally too. So when I tell you I love you, you won't hear me or understand what I'm saying. I know you can't love me back. I'll always be your best friend and nothing more. You're a free spirit and hero work is dangerous."
The baby squirms and clenches her night shirt.
(Y/n) hums softly again and pets his hair.
Her lips linger on his forehead just like a mother would her child.
Keigo smiles and slowly opens his eyes.

"Are you finally awake? Should we eat breakfast?" The woman asks and the baby giggles in agreement, clapping happily.
(Y/n) stands up and carries the baby to the kitchen.
Fuyumi looks over and smiles. "Good morning you two. I found an old bottle for baby Hawks. Also (Y/n) eggs and toast for you."
The (h/c) smiles and sits at the table. "Thank you so much Fuyumi. Is Enji here?"
"No. He's been working on finding the lady who did this to Hawks."
"Oh. Ok. I'm gonna take Keigo back to my apartment after breakfast. I'm sure we'll be fine there."
"I'll drive you there on my way to work."
The women smile at each other in shared agreement.

Once (Y/n) and Keigo are at her apartment she lays him on her bed and he watches her.
"I have to call my boss and explain why I can't come in. Stay put." She orders and walks away to find her phone.
The baby looks around the room and sucks on his hand.
When (Y/n) comes back she finds the blonde asleep.
"I love you," she whispers and kisses his cheek. She lays down next to him and ends up falling back asleep.

When she wakes up again she finds arms wrapped around her.
Her head turns and follows the arm toward the face.
Keigo smiles softly, eyes closed still.
"Keigo, you're back." She whispers with a raspy voice.
"Yeah. The woman's quirk wore off about half an hour ago."
"I'm glad you're back. To be honest I was totally not ready to clean your diaper." She jokes and laughs softly.
The hero laughs, blushing slightly. "Yeah. I wouldn't wanna change the diaper of the person I love either. But when we have children of our own I'm sure we'll be ok."

(Y/n) let those words sink in and her eyes widen. "So you weren't a baby mentally. You knew exactly what was going on and understood everything. Plus you weren't asleep were you?"
Her face turns a dark shade of red and she pounds on his chest.
Keigo laughs softly and holds her fists gently. "Baby bird, I've wanted you for a long time. I just thought it would be best if I kept you at a distance. But now, knowing my fans would hurt you, it almost makes me regret loving you back. I can't help it though. I want you to be mine, I want to be yours."
"Then let me be yours. I can handle the fans. I won't let them get to me if I know you're mine exclusively. Mine behind closed doors."
"You'll be the only one I wrap my wings around."
(Y/n) kisses Keigo, pulling on his shirt.
The hero kisses back, cupping her face.

When they pull away they stare into each other's eyes.
After laying there in a peaceful silence (Y/n) finally speaks up.
"How would you feel about having children? Seeing you as a baby made me realize I would love having little Keigos flying around a house we own."
With his silence she realized it was too rash to ask that.
They had only just confessed and made it official.
"I-I'm sorry," she stutters. "That was a dumb question. I can't tie you down like that. The public would negatively view you. I can't do that to you. I'm sorry."
The blonde chuckles quietly and shakes his head. "I want little yous running around."
(Y/n) blushes and looks down. "So you actually want kids?"
"Eventually yes. But let's get married first ok?" He responds then asks.
The woman blushes more, embarrassed and nods in agreement. "Yes, of course. Wedding first then later we can talk about little ones."
"You won't be my baby bird after that. You'll be my mama bird."
(Y/n) giggles and nods. "My daddy bird."
Hawks smirks and hovers over her. "You got that right." He whispers then kisses her.