Chapter 22

Raven's POV

"So we're moving here? " I ask Cole

"Yes babe, we're moving here.We'll be keeping the house in the states for when we need to go back over there or whatever the case may be. Mom and dad are doing the same with their house." He said

"What about the rest of the family?" I ask

"Well it's our honeymoon. So they won't be here for another 2ish weeks." He said

" I can't believe you did this." I mumble

" Well mi amore believe it because this is now OUR estate. This is where us and probably many generations of our family will live. Even when we're gone." He said

It's like a Kingdom or something honestly. I can't believe this man went and bought a castle. Best husband award goes to Cole Jay King que the music.

" Cole, I hope you know I get damn crazy about you more everyday." I said he kisses my forehead

" The feeling is mutual love." He said

"Now let's take a tour darling." He said grabbing my hand lacing our fingers

We walk to the court yard and he was right. Big. Everything about this place is big. The tree in the middle of the court is a weeping willow. My favorite at that.
As we're walking to the front door I look around at vines up the walls. Which is probably pretty flowers during spring.

Stoppin at the huge wooden double doors Cole looks at me. I get what he means so I nod and he lets go and opens the doors. My jaw damn near hit the floor.

It was beautiful so so beautiful. The floors are a beautiful blackish mahogany hard wood. The stairs are black gloss type flooring which makes it elegant espcially with the gold accents. The dining is amazing the chandelier is top notch. Everywhere we go it gets better we cover everything down stairs first.

" The whole east wing is me, you, and jasper. Atleast till he's older then he'll go to the south. So he can have his privacy." Cole said

"North and West?" I ask

"Between the family and the workers. Momma K will most likely figure that out." He said

I just look around in awe. Still in shock he did this. I start thinking about how far we've came. How much we over came. Obviously the journey isn't over there's more ups and downs. We keep walkin through the castle and he shows me every room. Every hidden place.

" So our chef and a very few staff will be here. Because I don't want alot of people here." Cole said to me while we was heading to the main entrance

My family is everything I have dreamed. Everything I hold dear. Everyday Cole makes my dreams come true. Proves I'm worthy of the things I feel unworthy of.

I simply just look around at everything in awe and adoration. As he gives me a tour we eventually end up in East wing where we will reside. We decided to call it a night and lay down before we fully get started on our honeymoon. Jet lag is a bitch.

Authors note:
Guys I apologize I've went ghost my job has taken up most my time. And I lost my mother Nov of 21. I've been in my thoughts. Barely able to write anything hence why this chapter is short. I'm gonna try my best to pick it back up. I know I'm disappointing y'all, n I apologize that life keeps gettin in the way of my writing. I honestly feel kinda lost right now. So I thank each of y'all for hanging on n keep pushin me to update. I'm tryin mi amores. I love y'all, my readers. Y'all give me hope!