Chapter 14

Raven's POV 

I wake up to a empty bed, but something running I sit up and see rose pedals leading to the bathroom.  I get up and go to the closet and see everything unpacked I go find my undergarments and get what I want to wear. I go to the bathroom and see candles lit, tub filled with bubbles and rose pedals, it's steamy,  smells like vanilla, and on the of tub side there's a note with a boquet of hearts red roses. I strip and get in relaxing then I grab the note.

To il mio amore , 

     In this life and the next , or any after  I will do anything to make you stay. In another life I would make sure you stay because no matter where or what universe you won't be the one to slip through my fingers. From this day and many many many more to come I will always love, cherish, and hold you. Dress kind of dressy for today. 

                                                                                                                      ,Sincerely  C.J.K

I get out drain the tub then get in the shower. I like using baths to relax, but right after I'll shower. I do what I need to then get out drying off. Once I'm good and dry I start on my hair. Once I have my hair in rollers I change (outfit above) making sure to put d.o and some real good perfume. I wonder what he could be planning. I go downstairs seeing a spot at the end of the table with breakfast and no one else there. I walk to the end of the table sitting down as I look at everything. Avocado toast with poached eggs on top, strawberries, grapes, blueberries , sliced apples and cheese, egg Mcmuffin with avocado egg cheese ham, and last but not least some type of protein smoothie it's pinkish orange that's all I can say. I begin to eat trying to think of what he's up to under my smoothie I notice another note.

To la mia futura moglie ,

     Hello once again my love, a good breakfast  to start a better day. One of the many things I look forward to in life is you and everything you  have/do for me. Whether it's you waking me up by straddling me or cooking a damn near twelve course meal  for  just about all three meals or just you existing with me, around me . Everyday you exist is every reason I have to breathe. 

                                                                                                                      ,Sincerely C.J.K

                                                                                       P.S , in the  living room there's a few surprises for you.

I finish up eating then go to the living room I see one big bag from Ulta, one big bag from Victoria secret, one big bag from pink, and a medium bag from Tiffany & Co. Well I'll be, I open the ulta bag first it has everything from foundation to makeup remover, four eyeshadow palettes, four lip glosses etc. the list goes on he got a lot of things. I move onto the VS bag four bras with matching underwear, two satin cami sets, two satin slips, and two satin robes. I move onto the Pink bag four pairs of leggings, four sports bras, four tops, four hoodies, four biker shorts, four bundles of socks , and three pairs of slides. One pair of the slides were the fluffy ugg ones those are to die for. Finally the Tiffany & Co. a pearl necklace, a pearl earrings, and a pearl bracelet.  What the actual hell I try to find a receipt, but instead I find a note.

To la mia ragione di vita ,

Ha! I know you a lot better than you think il mio amore. No my love there is no receipt so you can't return anything. I want you to use and KEEP everything. The price tag doesn't matter to me you know that. I do what I do because it's what I was born and raised to do  and so I can give you everything you want, need, and so much more. Now go to the garden there's another surprise.