Chapter 16

Cole's POV

I came to life the first time I kissed her and everyday she's made me better than I was before, but for only her. I look next to seeing her sleeping soundly ever since we first met I knew she was meant to be mine I just didn't know how. I look down at her hand that's laying on my abs to see that ring on her finger. That's what she is meant to be and that's future Mrs. Raven King my wife, most definitely the mother of my kids. What I did to deserve her I have no clue most likely nothing, but she's mine.

I feel her stir next to me and her hand kind of goes into a half fist I feel her take a breath in and let it out as her eyes flutter. She looks up at me with her beautiful sparkling black eyes staring into my soul. Lord knows I've done nothing to deserve her especially since she said yes last night after everything. She turns slightly grabbing her phone off the night stand checking for anything I see two things Mama K texted and Jasper as her lock screen.  Everyday I love her more and more every second actually.

Raven's POV

I see Mama K texted me she said something about keeping Jasper till fall which is four months. The question is can I go four months without the little goober in the house. I mean I'll see him of course, but like actually in the house. I think I can, maybe I'm not sure we will find out.

I get up and go get in the shower. I gotta get ready to head to New York. Cole said
head out at 10am be in new York by 3pm and at Kleinfeld by 3:25pm. It's 7:00 so I have 2 hours and possibly 30 minutes to get ready. I decide to exfoliate, shave really good. Goal is to be smooth every where. I do so and try to decide what I wanna wash my hair with L'Oreal Elvive total repair shampoo and conditioner. I wash my hair really good  once I'm finished with my hair I use dove smoothing body wash to give soft skin. Once I'm done with showering. I grab lotion and lotion up real good. Just to add extra moisture obviously can't have dry skin. I begin to air dry my body and then dry my hair.

I grab my pastel pink lace bra and underwear putting those on. I walk to the closet completely forgetting Cole was probably still on the bed. Until I hear him clear his throat. I turn around and we meet eyes making me kind of almost go wide eyed. I head into the closet closing the door. I change (outfit above) I walk out the closet leaving my hair natural. I grab a black fur coat that's decently around mid thigh. I pack a small overnight bag then I hear a knock at the bedroom door.

"They're here." Jason announced through the door

I open the door and start heading downstairs. I'm kinda nervous because I mean what if I don't find THE dress. I see Mama K, Papa Dom, Lilly, and Jasper. I know everything will be fine ,but my nerves will kick in once we get to Kleinfeld.

"You ready princess? " Papa Dom asked in a ever so calm tone that put me at ease a little more

"Yeah, just let me do something real quick." I mumble he nods

I head towards the kitchen make Cole three smoothies to start his day then for later in the afternoon and then tonight. I do know we'll be staying in New York for just tonight. I put one on the counter with a note on it and a kiss on the note. Doing the same to the rest then putting them in the fridge.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said we say our byes then leaving

We get in the limo and Mama K just hands me a glass a wine giving me a look that says it'll be okay. I kinda accidentally zone out until we get to the jet. Everyone got up decently early so we're actually leaving at 9:20 instead of 10:00. They close the hatch and eventually we're off. We'll be there around 2:20 in the afternoon. Depending on traffic it could take little to no time or until right at the appointment. I just watch as we go by and through the clouds.