Chapter 8

Chapter 7 continued Audrey and Kandy are staying with us too we get home ... .

Raven's POV

I run up to my room take everything off including jewelry and makeup. I put on my  favorite black cat onesie I zip it up and run downstairs plop on the couch. Audrey and Kandy come down wearing cat onesie's. Audrey's is orange and Kandy's is red they plop on the couch. We turn on scary movies Cole and the gang come down.

 "They went from hey I'm a grown woman to I'm a little kid at heart fuck you." Jason said I crawl over and grab the remote from Cole's lap and crawl back before he can grab me I sit in my spot

" Audrey snacks, Kandy drinks, and I got the movie." I said they nod and go in different directions. I look through horror movies and I find Carry clicking that waiting for them. I see my candy bowl out of reach. I don't want to get up I try to reach it I fall laying there for a minute. I reach for the bowl and don't reach it again.

"You know what screw you too bowl." I said sitting back in my spot glaring at it 

"We forgot something. . ." Kandy said I furrow my eyebrows 

"FORT!" I yell jumping up we run in different directions again. I grab a bunch a black sheets and covers. I waddle downstairs to the living room  dropping the stuff falling onto of it. Stuffing my face in the covers they smell good. I jacked them from Cole's room they're for me and I got some of his pillows, but that's ok he'll be fine.  

"Those are mine." Cole said 

"Well they're mine for now." I said into the sheets

 "You have more anyway." I add cuddling with the covers and pillows

 I start making my place on the big couch in the middle. I sprawl out so the covers go as far as I can go. I finish setting up my place start on the outside of the fort with unsmelling white sheets. I finish and I climb in peeking my head out. I crawl out completely and stand up going to the kitchen. I go  to make my fruit salad I can't reach my special bowl. I jump a few times, but eventually hands go on my hips and lift me up. I grab the bowl I needed.

" Set me down please and thank you for helping." I said Cole nods I grab a knife dance around the kitchen to the fridge. I change the song to Always On Time by Ja Rule I sing along taking out the fruit I dancing 

"You'd think she wouldn't want to dance anymore." Jason said

 I slam the knife through the watermelon cutting it in half perfectly. I make little balls out of watermelon with a ball scoop thingy then I grab grapes putting three vine full in there. I cut up strawberries ,then I make little balls the honeydew melon, then I do the same to the cantaloupe. I eventually cut an apple in half make little balls out of them too. I grab a medium bowl tray and cut up cucumbers into slices put two different dressings ranch and honey mustard ranch.

 Anyway I finish doing what I'm doing. I clean up putting my bowls on a tray that holds bowls. I walk in the living room sitting the tray down in the fort. I grab a melon ball and eat it the girls crawl in. I start the movie we eat and watch I put a grape in my mouth watching intensely the girls jump at certain parts. I stay in my spot unmoving and unbothered  

"TY PROTECT ME!" Kandy yells I roll my eyes I'm waiting for Audrey to break you know for assassin's they get scared easily 

"JASON!" Audrey yells she broke 

Ty holds Kandy to his chest , Jason does the same to Audrey. I just watch the movie they stare at me.I don't look from the movie at all. I don't even flinch when the bleachers start slamming shut making blood go everywhere.

" Come on Carrie get that bitch!" I whine she finally gets her I giggle and keep watching I watch as Carrie's stabs her in the back

"Same." I mumble I watch till the end without flinching like the other two the movie ends. I roll my eyes when they let out a breathe 

"COLE!" I yell 

"WHAT?" he yells 

"COME WATCH A SCARY MOVIES WITH ME THESE PEOPLE ARE WIMPS!!" I yell 

"WHAT MOVIE?" he yells 

"EVIL DEAD!" I yell 

"I'M IN!" he yells back

 The entrance parts Cole climbs in. I look for evil dead I find it putting it in. Cole sits beside me I press play, the girls squeal when it starts to get scary. The guys flinch except Cole we get halfway and the girls are shaking. It thunders outside I crawl out the fort go stand at the window looking out. Lightening eventually strikes I go back in the fort and watch the movie. I eat while watching I watch as the girl cuts her tongue. The rest of the movie was boring it ends the girls let out breathes. I get up go out on the porch I look at the mud Audrey comes stand beside me. We stare out into the woods.

"Just imagine all the mud, mud, and more mud out there." I said we look at each other 

"We have to go look." she said 

We run upstairs I put on bra and tanga underwear then put on shorts and a tank top. I hop downstairs putting on my boots. Me and Audrey run out the door into the woods, but not too far. We start playing in the mud kicking it around throwing it at each other. Eventually we're covered with mud smiling at each other giggling. It starts pouring as we dance around. We see head lights coming from the house we continue dancing and playing in the mud. Kandy gets out I hide mud behind my back. When she turns her back I fling mud at her hitting her hair.

 I laugh she turns around throws mud at me. We start flinging mud at each other I take my boots off wiggle my toes in the mud. That's when the fun began we start dancing around, kicking mud, and throwing it at each other. Another thing of head lights pull up I'm guessing Cole probably called Papa Dom and my Dad and said they're playing in the rain in mud they're crazy. Next thing I know the kids jump out and join us.

 Papa Dom and my Dad stand with umbrellas over them keeping them dry with Mama K and my Mom standing with them. The gang get out with umbrellas Jason laughs I fling my hair making mud go everywhere. I see Mama K take off her shoes and run to us. We tackle her getting mud all over her my mom soon joins us all.

"What's with these crazy women?" Ty asked staring at us while we have the time of our lives. I make a mud angel. We all laugh together I hear Snapback by Old Dominion playing I'm yelling the lyrics

 "Just imagine without these crazy woman in our lives everything would be so dull. With them we'll never have a dull moment." Papa Dom said Ty looks confused

 "Imagine if you were ever to have kids with Kandy how full of life everything would be. Your wife and kids run out in the woods and play in mud having the time of their lives. Well and how the rest of that goes is all on whether you join them or you watch them." Papa Dom said

 "We wouldn't survive without them." my dad said I wipe mud off my face smiling. I sneak up on my dad putting mud on him. Then I sneak up on Cole putting mud on his face. He drops his umbrella I run squealing he grabs my waist holding me up.

 "AHH COLE!" I squeal

 I grab my mud smearing it on his face Cole smiles. I take my chances and try to run. We start flinging mud at each other I hop on his back putting mud on the side of his face. Soon he's covered in mud as much as I am I stare at him and bust out laughing. He just smiles at me and I smile back.

 "IT'S THE BOOGIE MONSTER!" I screech the kids take off running I fall over laughing 

"Kandy is that Jake T. Austin?" I ask she whips around so fast she falls I cry in laughter

 "Mama K is that Daddy Bieber?" I ask she spins around and slips I laughing so hard my cheeks hurt 

"Hey Audrey is that Justin Timberlake?" I ask 

She literally bust her ass I die in laughter standing up I put my forehead on Cole's chest and keep laughing. I grab my boots put them on running home soon all mud is washed off. I run in the house go shower putting my onesie back on. After throwing my bra and underwear in the bathroom making sure I'm clean and going to lay down going to sleep listening to the thunder and lightening.