Chapter 20

Cole's POV
As I'm looking at her for this last picture I just see my wife. The woman I'll love with everything in me for the rest of my life. I'll never ever let her go we in this forever. Anyone who tries to take her is going through me first. I kiss her again and again.

" You have no idea how much I love you my wife." I mumble in her ear

"No you have no idea how much I love you my husband..." She said kissing my neck no failing to send chills down my spine

"Ready to go The Bahamas?" I asked her

"Wait that's where we're going?" She asked excitedly the way her dark eyes light up with excitement

Ever since we met the way her eyes light up just makes me fall for her over again. I know things will get tough, but I also know she won't give up on me. I hope she does know though she is more than good enough.

I'll love this woman to our last days. No matter what happens along the way. She runs off excited to change and leave. I look around and feel accomplished because I managed to do something right after years of doing wrong. She makes things so much easier.

The reality of it is I can't afford to let a good woman like her go. Ever. To keep her I'll have to fight the same way I did to get her in the first place open up and do shit I never thought I would do.

The best thing that's happened to me is her. I probably wouldn't have my son or anything right now to be honest. She's stood by me through a lot. Even when she hated me and could barely stand to be in the same room as me.

She cared enough to give me more than one chance. She's proven to me that as long as I got her it'll be okay. She's made me be the best version of myself even when I just wanna turn completely maniac on everyone. I do know that as long as she's here the rest of my life I'll be just fine. She comes down the stairs and my heart quickens. I look her up and down. She rarely wear pink, but she looks amazing when she does. Thise outfit has to be my top 5 favorite. (Outfit above) we get in the car and off we go hopefully she likes her other surprise....

-----------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short y'all. I never get days off from work. Did this to kinda give Cole's thought