Chapter 1

Raven's POV
I'm on my way home. It's been a while since I seen my parents and my brother in five years. Oh snicker doodles I forget to introduce myself! I'm Raven Lucifer Black. Yes I know my middle name is named after the devil. No my parents aren't devil worshipper's. Even if they were it's not my business anyway. I'm pretty average... well that's what I think. I have long black raven hair that goes past my booty. It's up in a bun right now because I didn't want to deal with it.I have 48D sized boobs .

 Anyway I'm 5'0 and I have really dark eyes they're black. I get them from my mother, but they're not scary. They're really cute in my opinion I love my eyes. I used them to intimidate people in college. You know during debates and such things like that. I'm Latina, white ,and Italian. As the limo pulls up to my house and comes to a stop. I tell Rufus I would get my stuff later as I grab my clutch getting out. I walk up to the house opening the door. I walk to the kitchen as I pass the living room. I see my parents and brother sitting across from six sexy guys with tattoos.

 I've always had a thing for dudes with tattoos. I take a few steps back and walk in the living room. The guys look at me they're eyes bulge.

" Oh sweetie! You're here..." my dad said I slowly face him

 "Mind telling me what's going on?" I ask he gulps 

"Right to the point." he mumbled 

I raise abrow I walk fully and stand in front of him. He's sitting in his chair which does make me tower over him since I'm standing. He looks up at me and I stare him in the eyes.

 "Nothing is going on..." he said my mom and brother suck in a breathe 

"Jack you know how she gets!"my mom said 

"Especially when she's lied to.." Jordan said my brother is always been smart about things this being one.I walk over to the fire place and stand there.

" Are you going to tell me? If not the vase goes." I said my moms eyes widen

 "Jack tell her!" my mom said 

The vase is from the 1890's been in the family since. See the problem for her.I let my hand "slip" and the vase falls. My brother being the quicker one of the three catches it in time.

 "Fine! I sold you my child." dad said 

"To whom was I sold to?" I ask

 He motion to the guys with the tattoos. I look at them tilt my head to raising a brow at them. I walk away from the fireplace and they watch me.

 "Explain." I said

 "Well you see we're the second most feared gang in the world and we were in debt with them. They said we had two choices. We all die or I give them you. I chose the second choice. I told your mother who later beat me with a frying pan for selling you to the most feared Gangleader in the world." He explained

 "bella-"

" I didn't say speak." I said he shuts up knowing I'm mad. I take a deep breath calming myself down.

" I understand." I said 

"you understand?" my brother asked I give him the look

" yea I'm gonna go before I get punched.." he mumbled getting up leaving 

I turn to the six guys I scan over their faces one catches my eye. He has a calm exterior, but power,intimidation, and authority rolls off him in waves. He looks up at me his eyes are somewhat like mine, but more intimidating. His are dark green mine are black. We hold the stare not blinking.

 "you must be the boss then. "I said not breaking eye contact he smirked 

"How'd you know?" he asked