Chapter 13

Raven's POV

I wake up to a very naked Cole beside me with a very large boner. I smile and shake my head his dick has a mind of it's own honestly. I get up going to the bathroom I tap the shower pad and go to music I play Turning Page by Sleeping At Last  I shower really quick like a literal two minute shower. I'm quick when I want to be I get out and turn the song up some more putting it on repeat. I dry  my hair and then brush it out changing (outfit above)  I go open the blinds and balcony doors, he still hasn't moved.

Best Part by Daniel Caesar ft H.E.R  is playing in the background I crawl onto his side on the bed I sit on his waist. A breeze blows and the sun shines in his eyes as they flutter eventually opening. I smile at him he stares at me with some odd emotion in his eyes that I've never seen. He smiles and his eyes hold that same emotion grabbing my phone I take a picture of him sending it to Mama K. She sends a gasping emoji saying she hasn't seen him smile like that since he was a kid or seen his eyes shine like that. 

" Good morning amore mio ." he said his smiling not faltering 

"Good morning... now get up !" I groan he flips us over and kisses my forehead getting up heading to the bathroom

I roll my eyes getting up going downstairs to the kitchen. I begin to cook a big breakfast I make sure to make them protein shakes. I hear groans and footsteps as I'm as I'm finishing cooking. Cole is the first down he's wearing sweats hanging low, no shirt, and messy hair. Completely fuckable if you ask me, but that's the least of my worries.

" Here drink this." I said handing him his protein shake he does it no question, but he turns me around hugging me after putting his drink now

" I swear there's nothing I'd rather wake up to than you..." he mumbled into my neck I wrap my arms around him and we stay like that for a minute I eventually turn around and continue cooking 

He puts his head on my shoulder and hums in my ear. I finish up and remove his hands I begin putting everything on the table. I hear footsteps and they all come down mumbling a sleepy good morning. They make me make my plate first, so I do then sitting down and they all make theirs.

" Okay someone say grace." I said 

" I will." Cole said I raise a brow usually he's the last one to want to

"Okay baby go ahead. You all bow your heads and no eating until after we say Amen." I said they all mumble a yes ma'am

" Dear heavenly father I would like to thank you for this dam- I mean dang awesome cooking and the wonderful beautiful woman behind the cooking. Thank you for my men who've had my back through many many problems. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

" Amen." We say all together

We all begin to eat and they're having their own conversations .

" Okay we're burning this house down today, moving to the new house because it's ready today. After breakfast go pack your things." Cole said 

" So does that mean I don't have to wash the dishes?" I ask 

" Yes baby that means you don't have to wash them. We'll have better one's at the new house along with a dishwasher." he said 

" Okay ." I said I go put my plate in the sink and run upstairs 

I grab all my suitcases open them and begin packing, also doing the same for Cole while I'm at it. I hear footsteps I look up and see Cole his eyes still have that same glint. I'm close to done, but he begins to help anyway. We finish up and take it to our car.

" Amore mio will you pour the stuff?" Cole asked 

" Of course I will ."  I said grabbing the gas going inside, upstairs