Chapter 10

Raven's POV
I wake up at 1am walk downstairs holding my phone in my black silk shorts and black silk cami top. I go to the kitchen set my phone on the counter grab a cup and apple juice. I make me a cup someone walks in I hover my hand over the knife in case then the lights turn on it's Cole. I sigh he raises a brow as I move my hand away from the knife. I sip my apple juice and phone sitting down on the floor. I hear paws hitting the floor it's probably his English bulldog. My dumb self forgot to tell you about him.

" Pudge!" I coo 

He comes walking around he spotting me and getting excited running over to me. He flops in my lap and I rub his belly. Cole peeks over the counter.

 "What on earth are you doing?" he asked I look up at him with my big eyes 

"I'm playing with Pudge." I said he sighs shaking his head 

"Too damn cute for her own good" he mumbled 

"I can hear you." I said standing up holding Pudge who's actually really heavy 

He raises a brow at me as I walk to the living room plop on the couch with Pudge. I play with him Cole gets something from the kitchen and shuts off the lights. He sits beside me Pudge looks at him pushes his head against my chest while staring at Cole as he reaches for me. Pudge growls at him.

 "You know you have to share her right?" Cole asked 

Pudge snorts Cole picks him up puts him on the floor and lays on top of me kissing me all over my face I giggle 

"S-s-s-stop that tickles!" I giggle he continues to do it I scrunch my nose

"Cole stop it that tickles." I said laughing he stops and looks at me he kisses my nose I scrunch it childishly. He laughs he helps me up I pick up Pudge 

"Come on babe let's go to bed." Cole said I waddle up the stairs 

"You're sleeping in my room." he said 

I nod ok and go to his room get on the bed with Pudge and cover up. Cole walks in closing the door he crawls in the bed and cuddles into my side. I play with his hair till I hear his soft snores he hasn't slept in a while I just stay up because I know I can't go to sleep. I check the time 1:30am. I turn on the tv and watch The Simpsons I start doing some digging you'll find out what for. . .eventually.

*8 hours later*

I actually ended up falling alseep I just woke up 30 minutes ago and I feel fully rested. You're not really supposed to go back to sleep, but if you do only for 25 minutes because if you sleep longer you'll wake up and still be tired. I feel good anyway I go to get up, but I can't I look down and see Cole. I stop moving and his eyes slowly open I stare at him with wide eyes as he looks up at me.

" You want up?" he asked in his morning voice

 I nod he let's me up I get up and go to my room shower and wax. I get out putting dark greyish black underwear and no bra. I change (outfit above) going downstairs and they all look at me.

" What?" I ask 

"Nothing."Cole said I nod and sit of a stool on my phone the door bell rings I look at them they don't move 

"Go get the door please Raven. Okay how nice of you to actually ask." I mumble to myself getting off the stool 

I hear them laugh I roll my eyes and open the door I see a woman with dark hair.

"Um is Cole here?" she asked 

"Who's asking?" I ask

"His ex Crystal." she said I notice the car seat in her hand