Chapter 7

Raven's POV
I wake up at 6pm I shower get out and dry off put on lotion. I put on red lace tanga and no bra changing into shorts a Adidas top. I go downstairs I start playing the song TLC by Sy Ari Da Kid. I start wrapping presents soon on the living room table.

There's stacks of presents by name too and by bow color. Soon I go to kitchen start making food listening to music as I make pancakes and omelets.  I sing along as I flip pancakes on the plate in a stack the song changes and I grab a plate stack omelets on it. I have a stack the bacon on a plate I bend down and grab the pan I needed for the bacon it doesn't take long till I hear feet coming down the stairs.

 Multiple feet I stand up taking the chocolate chip muffins out the oven as everyone enters the room. I was  cutting up strawberries I dip them in chocolate and let the chocolate  dry well become solid again. Special by Young Thug ft Offseat and Solo Lucci starts playing this is my playlist on my phone it's probably over three hundred songs. I sit everything on the dining room table making sure everything is set. I look at the guys who're just staring at me.

" Well aren't you going to eat?" I asked 

"Oh hell yeah! I thought I'd never have good food again when you left." Jason said pushing the guys out his way

" Ooh bacon!" he said he starts filling his plate with food the others do the same I go sit on a stool I take out my phone I text Mama K making sure the decorations for Cole's birthday are ready she texted me saying they're ready yep I made breakfast for dinner you could say 

"All of you have to get to Mama K and Papa Dom's. There's a surprise for you Cole." I said  he raised a brow 

"Wear your suits too." I said 

"Wait what about you?" Jason asked

 "Oh me you'll see me later in the night. . . I'll be there somewhere." I said disappearing upstairs 

I go in my room and watch TV after two hours. I hear them leave. I look out my window and they all look up at me. I smile slightly disappearing in my room I slowly start getting dressed taking my time.

*1 hour 30 minutes later*

I finish changing (outfit above) I make my way downstairs I make sure everything is locked. I go outside the limo pulls up as I lock the door. Roger gets out and opens the door for me I thank him and get in I grab the red ruby flute glass I pouring  wine into it. I sip it on it until we come to a stop. Roger opens the door I take his hand holding my glass. I get out you can hear the music from outside.Thanking Roger I walk away I see Jason and a few guys outside the servants bow I give them a nod.

" Miss. Raven ." the maids at the door said 

"Good evening ladies." I said this causes Jason and those guys to look in my direction as I make my way upstairs. They open the doors for me and curtsey.

" Oh stop that, I told you about that." I said 

"Yes Raven." they said giggling 

I disappear around the corner a few people stare at me. I see Cole sitting with my parents, the girls, Mama K and Papa Dom. The few people standing in front of me move put of my way with a quick sorry. Papa Dom looks at me he nudges Mama K. She looks and she nudges. My mom she looks she nudges. My Dad he looks also, but this continues around the whole table. They don't nudge Cole I walk behind him hand my phone to Lily. She takes it quietly and I slowly cover Cole's eyes. He reaches and touches my hand then my arm leaning down next to his ear.

 "Guess who?" I whisper 

"I don't know god with a really feminine voice, but I feel Raven's soft skin. No can match that." he said I giggle keeping myself from face palming