Babysitting trouble// Chapter 36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason this situation seemed familiar. That's when I remembered that this had happened one time with Hinata. When Hinata came over to my house while Kags and I were together. But of course that time I was fully clothed.

I jumped off the bed running to his closet. On the way to the closet I found my bra and put it on once I was in their. I made it just in time to hear the door creak open.

"Tobio! I have been yelling to you to get up! Why haven't you?" His mother yelled causing Kags to turn around and look at her. Even though I was in the closet I was still able to peak through allowing me to see what's going on.

That's when I spotted it. There lay my shirt right under his dresser sticking out a bit. Oh god, if she notices that it's over.

"Y/n?" Kags questioned looking up at his mom and rubbing his eyes. Kageyama! He is going to get us caught, what a idiot.

"Tobio, I know you miss your girlfriend and all. Were you dreaming about her or something. You two are the cutest, now get up and take care of Mika today,"

"Ugh fine," Kags groaned sitting up. His mom walked out of the room and shut the door. I waited in the closet for a moment waiting for her. "Where did y/n go? Was that just a dream, dang it. It felt so real, god that Daichi is so annoying," Kags spoke to himself.

"Kags, you're going to get us caught," I told him stepping out of the closest.

"Y/n?" Kageyama spun around and engulfed me in a hug. "You're the idiot! You were gonna get us caught," He looked around the room and I saw his eyes land on my shirt. "See?"

"Oh shut up, you just found that," I laughed tackling him on the bed. I loomed over him laughing at the slight blush appear on his face. "Maybe I should be like this now on?" I laughed some more. My head landing on his chest.

"I don't think so," Kags flipped me around so now he was looming over me. "I like this the best," He pressed his lips right against mine biting my bottom lip. I pushed him off of me getting up.

"No, I have to get ready and get back home. I never told anyone where I was going," I get up and find my shirt sliding it on.

"Ugh, boring stop being boring and stay!" Kags whined.

"You're being real needy right now,"

"So? Aren't you gonna satisfy my needs?"

"What do you mean by that. Wait no,"

"I have to take care of Mika anyway. Maybe I will see what Emiko is doing?"

"Don't you dare, I swear if you text that girl you will not be having any of me. Are you ready to give that up?"

"No please," Kags faked begged. We both fell on the bed laughing at our stupid conversation.

"I hate you," I told him laughing more.

"And I love you," He told me, laying on his side turning to look at me. He caressed my cheek and looked admiringly into my eyes. "I really do,"

"Kags, I-"

"Don't say anything, just enjoy me being affectionate. You can pay me back later by having some fun with me. How does that sound?"

"Really?!" I pushed him back causing him to fall on the ground. "You loser, I'm leaving now,"

"Here take my sweatshirt. I have practice today, hey why don't you watch Mika?"

"Maybe," I said sliding on the sweatshirt now. "What do I get?"

"You need something to watch my sister?"

"Possibly," I walked closer to him, now fully realizing he doesn't have a shirt on. I moved my hand to his chest feeling it up. Slowly dragging it around.

"Y/n, what are you thinking?" Kags chuckled. I dragged my pointer finger up to his jaw line and felt the sharp line. "Y-y/n?" Kags stuttered. I leaned down to his neck and licked a spot, swirling my tongue around. He let out a little noise and I started sucking.

"Okay that's enough!" I started walking away again feeling a pull on my wrist. I soon fell back on the bed with Kags right on top. "Kags, I was dominating," I whined pushing him off. "Let's end it at that!"

"No," He went down pulling me into a passionate kiss where I couldn't thing. He snuck his tongue in when I was going for a breath. Catching me off guard and causing me to let out a little noise. I moved my hands from his cheeks up to his hair pulling at it and messing with it. "Now, now. Watch yourself, my mom might be gone but Mika is still here," Kageyama went down back to my v line, kissing it up and down. I let out a moan pulling at his hair. He stood right up and backed away.

"Heyyyy," I whined.

"You were the one that didn't want to go far," He pulled a shirt out of the drawer and put it over his head. He grabbed some socks from his drawer.

"Fineeee, but that's mean. Let's go m lady," I bowed down sticking out my hand for him to grab.

"Baka," Kags left me there and went to turn the knob. He then came back and picked me up. He carried me right where the stairs were and we walked down together. "Now will you watch her?"

"Oh Tobio! My mom called your mom in early. Your mom said she didn't have anyone to watch Mika and my mom offered me. She knows how cute we are together and of course I accepted. We can spend the day toget-" Emiko started to blab. She soon noticed me standing upstairs with him and her face turned sour.

"It's okay Emiko, I think y/n will,"

"No,"

"Huh?" I butted in confused on why she denied

"No, I have to. You also have to go on a date with me Tobio Kageyama!" Emiko yelled causing me and Kags to turn looking at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hii! In case you didn't know I also have a Oikawa x reader fanfic that i'm working on and planning on starting another one.

If you have any requests that would be great! I was hoping to do characters from Haikyu!!

Also I think I might do a time skip soon to where
y/n and kagayama are now either third years or in collage. If you can tell me what you think.

Thanks! :)