Family Problems// Chapter 32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean I should have come home quicker?" I asked her, running over to give her a hug.

"Your father took Jiro with him. They left, and now I have to try in court to get them back,"

"Wait them back, he also took my older brother?"

"Yes, he was so upset he took them all. I'm a good mother aren't I?"

"Yes of course you are," I reassured her. "We can't do anything right now. So why don't you go lie down in bed and get some rest. I'm gonna make some food for the both of us," I walked to the kitchen and started to make the food. My life had felt like a disaster this year. One I just couldn't get away from. I was so tired of all the family drama and never getting a break. Who knew that high school would be so much work.

I finished making some ramen and went up to her room to give it to her. I then started eating in the living room and watched some stupid tv show. I then cleaned up and went to bed. My life felt like it was falling apart. I didn't have my younger brother to check on, or an older brother to make fun of. It just felt so odd. I didn't have my dad either, but for some reason that didn't bother me as much.

I didn't go to school the next day since I wanted to stay with my mother and make sure she was okay. Luckily for not going I was able to see Jiro.

"Jiro! You're here! Are you okay? I missed you!"

"I'm fine, just tired. I want to stay here," He whined.

"I know, I wish you would too, has dad been okay?"

"I guess he's just mad and doesn't talk to us,"

"Oh, well you get your stuff and don't worry I will see you soon," I walked out and headed over to a little cafe. I needed a break and I really needed some coffee.

"Y/n is that you?" Daichi asked walking over towards me.

"Daichi?!" I exclaimed patting a seat next to me. "I feel like we are always running into each other!"

"Me too, how are you. You look super tired no offense,"

"I am, it's been a crazy week, it has truly been a crazy year. With my family too and just my whole life. Sometimes I feel like I never get a break," I joked. He looked at me kindly and I went on. I told him about my family troubles lately and how it's been hard to stay strong. He comforted me and asked how he could help. He was being way to kind to
me. "You are too nice,"

"Just know I'm always here for you. I care for you and I have had my fair share of family
troubles,"

"Thanks, I should get back but I really appreciate it," I gave him a hug and went on my way home. It felt nice to have a friend like him. I mean I also had Hinata and Kiyoko, but for some reason his friendship felt different.

At home I didn't feel like doing a lot. Kags was busy with practice still especially with the Spring Preliminary's. I didn't want to bother him, I knew he was too busy.

The next day I decided to stay home too. I couldn't bare to pick up my phone it was too much. I wanted to text Kags though and make sure he was okay. But all I could think about is why he hadn't texted me making sure I was okay. Wasn't that something a boyfriend should do?

Around the time a normal school day would end the doorbell rung. I walked over to it, wiping away my excess tears and going to the door.

"Hi," I greeted Daichi, surprised seeing him at my home. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I heard you missed school again and wanted to make sure you were all right. I felt like we have been growing closer and I want to make sure you are alright," He gave me a kind smile stepping inside.

"Daichi, I feel the same thank you," I felt another tear fall from my cheek. It felt like lately I wasn't receiving a lot of affection and I needed it. This little comment made me so happy.

"Don't cry, I hate seeing you sad," He walked over towards me and brushed the tear away. A faint blush crept on his cheeks and he turned his head. I tried to just ignore it and went over to the kitchen.

"Daichi, would you like some tea? I don't have a lot of things right now but I can make some,"

"That would be great, have you been keeping up with your work? I know that this is a hard time but school is very important,"

"Your nickname suits you well," I remarked thinking about how what he just said fits his nickname.

"Nickname?"

"How people call you dadchi, it works. You always care for everyone and want to make sure they are okay,"

"Oh yeah I guess," He chuckled taking a sip of the freshly brewed tea.

DING DONG! I excused myself and walked back over towards the door. Another person was here, and I wasn't sure who it could be. I wanted to enjoy this moment with Daichi.

"Y/n! Where have you been? What's been going on?" Kags walked right in giving me a large hug. Then he backed away with a bright blush realizing what he did. "I mean I don't really care but the least you could do is answer your phone. I mean I am your boyfriend,"

"Oh Kags, it's been a rough couple of days i'm sorry. I'm happy to see you though," I gave him a kind smile and pulled him into a larger hug.

"Yeah, yeah. Now then let's go-" Kags started to say walking to the kitchen and realizing a extra person sitting there. "Daichi? What are you doing at MY girlfriends house?" Kags barked, walking towards Daichi full of anger.