Ex problems// Chapter 34

This one isn't as spicy but the next chapter I tried to make it spicy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one isn't as spicy but the next chapter I tried to make it spicy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love me?" I questioned looking up at his face. I didn't know if I could bring myself to say I love you back. A part of me felt like I did, but a part of me kept thinking about my past.

"Yes," Kags simply told me, stealing my breath by pushing our lips together.  

"Kags, i-" I started to say being interrupted by my mother walking downstairs.

"Oh Kageyama you are here, I am not ready at the moment. What are you doing here?" My mother asked him trying to fix her messy hair.

"I came to check on y/n, that's all,"

"Okay, well i'm going to go now and y/n should be getting ready also. Goodbye Kageyama," My mother walked to the kitchen giving him a somewhat evil glare.

"Bye Kags," I hugged him before watching him walk to the door. After he left I went up and locked it.

"He didn't even say goodbye to you or me," My mother mentioned pouring herself tea.

"Oh I guess he didn't," All I could think about was the fact that he told me he loved me. I wasn't expecting that affection and I really needed it. My heart had felt so full at the moment. I just wanted to kiss and hug Kags for days.

"That's a little rude, don't you think?"

"I don't think so he has been there for me. I don't know what I would do without him," I simply told her pouring myself some tea.

"That's teenagers, you don't know what love is but you think you do. I met your father in high-school and I thought I loved him. So don't make the same mistake I did,"

"Okay, okay. But I really do care for Kageyama, he is special,"

"Yes, that's what I thought too. Now go get ready I need to get some groceries," I walked upstairs and made myself look presentable. I waited for my mom in the living room watching some TV when she walked down looking nice also. "Are you ready to go?" She asked picking up her purse.

"Yeah," We started our walk to the nearest little grocery store. It wasn't anything large but it was nice and had the stuff we needed. I was walking through the aisles getting some meat when I heard my mother starting a conversation with someone. "Who are you talking to?"I walked towards her.

"Oh this is Miss Sawamura," My mother introduced her and I saw Daichi standing right next to her.

"Hi Daichi, we are always running into each other," I laughed looking at him standing bored by his mother.

"I guess so," He chuckled grabbing my wrist.

"Hey what was that for?"

"Let's let the grownups talk and how about me and you do something?" He questioned.

"Do what?" I had no idea what he was planning.

"What if we go see a movie or something, I don't have any plans for the day. Oh, and tomorrow we have a game. You should come!"

"Yeah maybe I will come, and why not!" I ran back to my mother asking her if it was all right I spent the day with Daichi and she happily obliged. "What movie are you thinking?" I asked him walking happily beside him.

"Whatever you want!" We decided on a action one and got some snacks. The movie was okay but I couldn't help the feeling that someone kept looking at me during it. "That was a cool movie! I have to get back but I will see you tomorrow right?" He inquired grabbing my hand to stop me from walking .

"Oh yeah, i'll see you tomorrow. That way I can watch Kags play," I smiled to him but saw his face drop a little. "And you of course!" His face perked up a bit and we went our separate ways.

The next day I was very excited to catch up and watch everyone. I hadn't seen them play in a bit and this was the spring prelims, I knew it was very important.

There first game had went great they really crushed the other team. The second match was a bit harder but they still won. I was so proud of the boys and how much farther they had come. They had a couple hours for break and invited me to head to lunch with them.

"Kaggie! It's me!" Emiko happily ran over to him, squeezing him to death.

"Enough," Kageyama simply said and started to walk towards me, then giving me a light and sweet hug.

"Kags, you did great!" I told him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks idiot, now let's get some food and milk," Kags started to drag me again causing Emiko to run up towards us.

"I'm coming!" Emiko yelled.

"No, only people who are on the team can come," Kags simply put it, not turning to look at her face.

"Y/n isn't on the team,"

"Y/n is my girlfriend and associated with me, i'm associated with the team," He continued walking pulling me along. I soon saw Emiko run in front and bend down grabbing Hinata's face smashing it with hers. The whole team stood in shock while Hinata fell backwards.

"Hinata are you okay?!" I ran towards him going on my knees to check his head.

"That was my first kiss," Hinata said softly, seeming like he was in some daze.

"Yes we know, get up baka," Kageyama kicked his leg rolling his eyes.

"Kags stop, it surprised him," I scolded Kags while Suga helped me life Hinata up.

"Well now i'm associated with orange boy so I can come!" Emiko started skipping all happy and proud at what she had done.

This girl was really pulling out all the works to be with Kageyama and I knew she was going to be some trouble to deal with.