I'm all good// Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was in my room I threw my pillows at my wall. My parents have always cared about my brothers more because they were more unique. But who knows if it was even that. After I picked up my pillows and put them back on my bed. I feel back and realized I was pretty tired. I fell asleep while thinking back on all the things my parents have done to me.

KNOCK, KNOCK! I opened my eyes to hear someone repeatedly knocking at my door. I got up and opened my door to see Jiro standing there with a chocolate in his hand.

"Are you okay y/n?" Jiro asked me with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, I am, is that for me?" I asked, pointing at the chocolate.

"No, this was for me," Jiro responded. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "Fine you can have it,"

"Thank you!" I cheered, taking it out of his hands. I quickly unwrapped it and popped it in my mouth.
"Wow you finished that quick!" Jiro marveled.
"It wasn't that big," I told him.

"Anyway I did your dishes for you so you wouldn't get in more trouble, but dad is mad. Most likely you are in trouble and if you do that again I'm not doing your dishes."

"Thanks Jiro, it's fine it was a one time thing."

"Good to hear, I have to get online to play with my friends, bye!" Jiro exclaimed running out of my room to his. When I was about to shut my door a hand stopped it. It was my mother.

"Y/n, I don't know why you got so angry. What were we even supposed to ask you about? Your classes, did you get a good grade? Either way your father and I decided that what you did was inappropriate and we are going to take away your phone for a day." My mother mandated.

"Okay," I went to my bed and grabbed my phone, then handed it to her. "Wait," I said grabbing her hand.

"Yes, what is it?" My mother questioned.

"Today was my first day at Karsuno," I added.

"Your first day at Karsuno?" My mother asked.

"Yes, my first day at a new school, anyway goodnight!" I told her. I shut my door and went to my bed. I made sure my alarm was on my alarm clock and went to my closet. I picked out a simple set of pajamas and scurried to the bathroom to just brush my teeth and do skin care. Once I finished I scurried back to my room and hoped into bed. Quickly falling asleep once I got comfortable.
The next morning I woke up right when my alarm went off and quietly ran to the bathroom. I had to get in there quick before my brothers. I jumped in the shower and quickly dried my hair after.

I quietly ran back to my room and put on my uniform. Once I finished changing I ran downstairs to make myself breakfast and my brother Jiro. I ate quickly and went to school on my own. I wrote a note saying I left early for class but I just didn't want to deal with my brother, Akio.

I got to class right on time despite taking a few wrong turns and looking at some dogs a women was walking.

Once in class I sat in my normal seat and looked down at a book. I wanted to avoid contact with everyone just incase they were making fun of me because of yesterday.

"Oh look Kageyama, y/n is back!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Yes, I can see that too, now maybe we," Kageyama started to say but got cut off. Hinata walked over to me and sat next to me.

"Hey y/n are you okay?" Hinata asked.

"Yes i'm fine," I sternly said trying to avoid further conversation.

"Are you sure, you left so soon?" Hinata questioned me now moving closer.

"Positive, I think class is about to start,"

"Okay," Hinata didn't move from his seat and the bell rung. The teacher came into the room and Kageyama quickly took the seat right behind Hinata.

"Baka, why are you sitting here, now we have to stay," Kageyama whispered so just we could hear.

"Because y/n is our friend and we should sit with her," Hinata exclaimed.

"Shut up before we get in trouble," Kageyama grumbled under his breath. We sat there the rest of the class until it was time for lunch. Once I saw that Hinata asked Kageyama a question, I snuck out of my seat and headed to grab my bento box. I then looked around and went back outside by myself. I sat outside of a gym just eating.

It's not like I didn't like Kageyama and Hinata, I just didn't want to get to close to them. I already had something happen at my old school and I don't want it to happen again.

While sitting outside I was on the grassy area. All of a sudden a older man walked by heading to the gym and he spotted me sitting on the ground.

"Hey are you a first year?" the tall man asked.

"Um yes, are you a third year?" I asked, he was a good amount taller than me.

"Yeah. Hi i'm Asahi!" He exclaimed.