All together// Chapter 28

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kageyama finished up helping his sister and I just tried to ignore Emiko. I was able to catch the last thing she said and I was having a bad feeling about this. I don't know about their past relationship and I should probably figure it out.

"So Emiko, what time do you have to get back home?" I asked heading over to the couch to turn on the tv.

"I don't, I figured I would hang out here with my favorite boy ever!" Emiko told me sitting on the couch also.

"Well, i'm going to change," I got up and went to Kageyama's room. I dug into my bag and pulled out a outfit. I then went to the bathroom and changed. When I got out Mika was standing right in front.

"Hey, Mika how are you?"

"I don't like her!"

"Oh how come?"

"She is mean, mommy is only okay with her because her mommy is her boss," Mika hugged me, then dragged me to her room. It was now adding up more, the reason they let her be kind of rude and just barge in is because of her mother's power. But this made it a bit difficult for me because Kags mother welcomed me with open arms and I don't want to have anything to do with her getting in trouble at work.

"There you are y/n! you dumbie I thought Emiko killed u and got rid of the body," Kags joked peaking his head through the door.

"Still alive!" I waved to him and Mika got up to drag Kags over to us.

"Hey, i'm not good with dolls!" Kags exclaimed trying to escape.

"Please!" Mika begged with puppy eyes.

"Would you rather hang out with Emiko?" I laughed.

"Okay good point," Kags sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. Using his other hand he grabbed a dog figurine and started to bark. Causing Mika and I to start dying laughing because of how silly he was being.

"Where have you guys been?" Emiko asked running in the room. "Oh, playing dolls? I thought those were for like two year olds, isn't Mika older?" Emiko scoffed.

"Yeah she is, but it's not odd for someone her age to play dolls," I told her getting a little annoyed. There was no reason for her to make that comment.

"Okay, let's go out! Mika would you like to go to the park with Kags and I? Or us three could go to the movies? Get ice cream?"

"What about y/n?"Mika questions walking over to me and sitting in my lap.

"Oh um, I guess she can come," Mika adds turning around and heading downstairs.

"Let's go!" Mika tells us, running downstairs after her. Kageyama gets up and soon helps me up kissing my cheek.

"Kags why is she so odd? What happened to your guys past relationship?"

"Well we went to different high schools and it ended. That's it, I don't like talking about it," He tells me, shutting down the conversation.

"Oh okay," I start walking downstairs and we all get ready to go. I pick up Mika and we start walking. I stand on one side of Kags and Emiko stands on the other. Thought while walking I try to ignore why he wasn't in the mood to talk about it. Most likely because it didn't end that great, I should stop over thinking it.

We eventually make it to the park and Mika drags me to play with her. I play with her for a couple minutes but keep getting distracted at Emiko chatting with Kageyama. I truly don't mind him having friends who are girls but she is different. She makes it clear she likes him and won't stop till she has him.

I tell Mika I will be right back and run over to the bench over by the two. They both stop chatting to look up and Kags looks happier to see my face.

I go up to him and give him a nice passionate kiss then walking back over to Mika. I catch a glance behind and see Kags has a light blush and looks suprised. I have never been a huge person for PDA, but I thought this was okay. Emiko looked so angry and I saw her storm off somewhere.

"Where did you go?" Mika asked coming up to me.

"I was just telling Kags something, are you okay?" I questioned lifting her up.

"Yeah," She giggled. "Let's get some ice cream!"

"Okay, let's go back to Kags and Emiko!" We started to walk back and I noticed that Emiko was kind of close to Kageyama. She was sitting right next to him and almost on top of him.