Confessions// Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up at 11:00. I decided to work on some homework till 12:30. I then went down to get some lunch. Then I had to pick up my room and by that time it was 1:20. I went to my closet and picked out a simple outfit. Just a plain black shirt with some ripped jeans. I put a necklace on and some earrings. I then did some light makeup and brushed my hair. I was kind of excited today. I knew it couldn't just be some volleyball practice we had to be doing something else. BING! "you almost done i'm waiting," a text said from Kageyama. I told my parents goodbye and quickly stuck my feet into my shoes running outside.

I looked around and he was no where to be found. I looked back down at my phone. "what do you mean? you aren't here" "turn around" I turned around and no one was there. "um" I texted.

"Hey there," Kageyama yelled scaring me.

"Kageyama! I almost fell," I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He questioned confused.

"Oh nothing, I guess i'm just happy to see you," I responded not realizing what I just said.

"What?" Kageyama asked with a light blush forming on his cheeks.

"Oh never mind, anyway where are we going?" I asked eagerly.

"I don't really know, I thought we could just walk around and talk. I'm not that great with planning stuff,"

"Sure whatever," We started walking to the school and talked about more of our hobbies and just got to get to know each other more. At one point our hands skimmed across each other and I looked away. We finally made it to the school and saw some people from the team so we went to hang out with them.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed running up to them.

Kageyama walked behind me not looking too excited. The only people there were Yachi, Tsukki, Sugawara, and Daichi.

"Hey y/n! Oh and Kageyama is here too," Suga responded.

"This is lame, I just needed to finish a project i'm leaving," Tsukki got up and grabbed his stuff. I don't know why he was in such a bad mood but I didn't really care.

"Kageyama! What were you two doing together?" Yachi asked us.

"Well," Kageyama started to say.

"We just happened to meet up, nothing big," I quickly butted in trying to make sure no one got any ideas.

"Okay!" Yachi responded happily.

"What are you guys doing here?" I inquired.

"Sugawara and I had some third year stuff," Daichi told me.

"Oh, gosh, I can't imagine how much stuff you guys have to do," I added.

"Yeah it's a lot, let me tell you about it," Suga started.
Him and Daichi talked for a while about the stuff they were doing and I just sat back and listened.

Yachi sat awkwardly trying to listen. Kageyama looked bored out of his mind.

"Hey Kageyama do you mind helping me grab something?" Yachi asked him.

"Sure whatever," Kageyama told her. They walked off together. Suddenly Kageyama's phone started to ring and I ran to go give it to him. I didn't look to see who was calling. I ran off to there direction and realized that him and Yachi were standing kind of close.

"Hey Kageyama, I have something to tell you," Yachi slowly told him.

"mhm," He responded sounding like he was not even  paying attention.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Yachi asked with hope shimmering in her eyes.

"Yeah sure," Kageyama answered.

"You will! Wow!" Yachi blurted. I couldn't believed what happened. I never really thought he would say yes. I don't know why this bothered me and why I wanted to cry. I liked him but we weren't anything. I ran off, trying not to look back. I sat back down with Daichi and Suga forgetting all about the phone. I quickly told them I couldn't find him and started to walk home.

I had to think about what happened and understand how it was going to be. Kageyama didn't like me, I couldn't like him anymore. I was walking home when I got a text from Kageyama. "Hey wait up," I looked behind me and there he was running up to catch me.

"Oh hey," I said sadly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, don't worry about it i'm going home,"

"Y/n?"

"Just congrats,"

"On what?"

"Getting a girlfriend, well a first date!" I sassed. Kageyama stopped walking, it looked like he was thinking about his next words. I kept walking ahead of him when he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me. "Kageyama what," He now started running with his hand still holding onto mine making me run with him. His grip was strong but sort of soft. If I truly wanted to get out of it I could. But I was interested to see where this was going.
Finally we were at the park and we sat at the bench where we sat after the cafe incident.

"Y/n, I like you okay! I really like you, not Yachi I wasn't even paying to her I was too busy thinking about you!" Kageyama exclaimed.

"Kags," I blurted.

"Huh," He questioned.

"I like you too, like I really do! I think you are so cute and you understand me really well. I am always happiest when i'm with you and you always look out for me," I proclaimed.

"Good,"

"What?"

"Oh loser, I said good you like me. I wasn't going to take no as an answer. Now come here," Kageyama pulled me into a hug and rested his head on my shoulder. We hugged for a minute and then separated.

"Kags?"

"Yeah,"

"Does Yachi know?"

"Yes, I told her I didn't mean that. I actually told her I liked you and that I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend,"

"Okay!" I responded gleefully.

"So, Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course," I put on a kind smile and pulled him back into a hug. We then walked back home continuing on our conversation from earlier.

"Y/n, can I tell you something?" Kags asked.

"Yeah go ahead,"