Embarassed// Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at him with interested eyes.

"Yes, Kageyama is my name," He responded turning away from me to look at hinata.

"Sometimes he can be rude but he isn't horrible," Hinata responded assuringly.

"Hinata, you baka," Kageyama said smacking his head.

"Well it looks like it is almost class time," I told them, throwing my juice away.

"I think we are in the same class, you are year 1 class 3 right?" Hinata asked with a kind smile on his lips.
"Yes, I guess that is my class," I responded not really sure where this was going.

"So walk with us, you probably have already made friends in the class but you can walk with us!"

Hinata said reaching for my hand. I took a step back tripping over a rock on the ground. I landed right on my but and now some of my uniform was muddy. I didn't have a extra sweater to cover up the mud on my uniform now.

"Are you okay," Kageyama asked me grabbing me from my arm and lifting me up.

"mhm," I responded quickly trying to brush some of the extra dirt off of me.

"You should be more careful," Kageyama teased laughing a little afterwards.

"Kageyama that isn't nice," Hinata mumbled.

"Whatever, I didn't say anything that mean, and it's true she should be. She is acting like an idiot, just like you, Hinata," Kageyama responded.

I quickly finished brushing off and started jogging to the nurses office. I hoped they had an extra sweater I could just tie around my waist. The two best friends were too busy arguing to notice me leaving. I didn't want to let those two idiots ruin my day. I still wonder why the orange haired boy or Hinata was acting so kind.

Once at the nurses office I also made a fib that I had a headache so I wouldn't have to go back to class. I took a nap there and before I knew it the day was over. I didn't want to go back to the classroom with them. They probably already told everyone what happened and they were all making fun of me.
At home I grabbed a snack and headed back up to my room. I had to make on some work for missing a couple classes but it was nothing too hard. I did harder work at my private school so doing this homework wasn't as difficult.

Soon it was time for all of us to have dinner. I came down the stairs and took my seat at the table. My father sat at the head of the table and on his left was my mother. Next to her was my younger brother Jiro and then Akio was at the other head of the table.
"How was your soccer practice today?" My father asked Akio. We thanked my mom for dinner and then dug in.

"It was great! I made 6 goals during the practice game. We won against them and we just watched the other half of our team run laps. It was just me though with some other guys who aren't as good as us," Akio told us with pride.

"Well I am so proud of you sweetie, and Jiro how was class today?" My mother asked him.

"Kind of boring," Jiro responded looking at his plate.

"Look at the person you are speaking too," My father told him sternly. Jiro still looked down at his plate, causing my father to grumble something under his breath.

"Well what was your favorite part of school today?" My mom asked Jiro putting a smile on her face. She was never a person for confrontation and just allowed my father to deal with that. They continued on with their conversations ignoring my presence and how it was my first day at a new school.

"How about you guys ask me something?" I said somewhat loudly, so they could hear me over the conversations they were having.

"What now y/n?" my father asked confused.

"I said why doesn't anyone ask anything of me. Why do you guys just ignore me?" I asked starting to get a little angry.

"y/n we don't ignore you," My mother quickly put out there hoping for that to be the end of the conversation.

"Yes you do!" I barked.

"Y/n lower your voice," My father demanded. He stared at me with aggravated eyes. At this point I was done with my family. I was always last place, and sometimes I wish I wasn't.

I slammed my chair into the table and walked upstairs. They ignored me and just continued on with their conversations.