CHAPTER 4

Reception Rites A time-honored tradition for welcoming the chosen few who heeded the call. It is an initiation of the ultimate kind, an ordeal that put into severe test the ambitious' worth and determination. Needless to say, it is a foretaste of the regimental life that lies ahead.

2LT Jennie Kim's POV

Its time for the show. I'm now at my barracks fixing my uniform before going outside to face those aspiring cadets. Putting my final piece, my surname pin I take a look in my mirror to see myself wearing the uniform that I've been dreaming of since I was a little child. I remembered appa he's the General of the Korean Army, as her daughter he used to be my hero and idol but one night change it all from my attitude to the way I approach to him. Everything should be perfect no room for mistakes that's appa.

I'll introduce myself I'm 2LT Jennie Kim known as a cold, badass officer of YGMA, I really can't blame them it's because of my bossy aura, only my sister can handle me and seen my weaknesses. She's 1LT Jisoo Kim our Training Director and I'm her Assistant Director I'll be the one who's in charge in Drills and Marksmanship while my sister will be Theories and Special subjects. Anyways now we're on the training ground for the Opening Ceremony and Reception Rites. I really saw myself to them because I was once a cadet in this Academy but I will be strict and pushed them to their limits.

The group commander gives his finals remarks and follows the introduction of the training staff.

"Let me present to you our the best of the best officers and instructors for the whole duration of your training. There are choosen based on their capabilities and abilities." Group Commander

TRAINING DIRECTOR: 1LT Jisoo Kim
Asst Training Director: 2LT Jennie Kim
Training officer: 2LT Kai Jongin
Training NCO: SSg Mina
Instructors: Sgt Sana, Sgt Chaeyoung and the rest of the team

As the Group commander called our names we gather at the center of the stage in line.

"Training Director I'll give you the power and permission for the reception rites as of today. group Commander

"ORDER ARMS - 1LT Kim (a command for rendering salute) we render our salute together to our commander

The commander render salutes also.

"DOWN SALUTE." 1LT Kim "2LT Jennie Kim take charge."

I automatically stand in the front of the 100 cadets and shouts "Welcome to my domain!!!!

Lisa's POV

"DOWN SALUTE." 1LT Jisoo Kim "2LT Jennie Kim take charge."

A beautiful woman moved to the center as I watched her walking to the center my hearts beating uncontrollably what's this?. I scan her physical features she has this bossy and cold aura. She's so gorgeous with those cute cat like eyes and a beautiful black hair.

"Welcome to my domain!" BEGIN! 2LT Jennie Kim

We were shocked by our military training instructors for the first time purposely to signal the start of our hard and rigorous 1 year physical endurance test and military discipline formation. Jumping jacks, squat thrust, push-ups and sit-ups were some of the physical exercises.

"I can't feel my legs anymore." Joy said.

"Me too" Yeri added

"You can do this Joy, Yeri we can do this." Irene replied

"Don't give up guys we came this far we will graduate together." Suelgi added

Suelgi's right we just can't give up now we came this far. Giving up should not exist in our vocabulary.

Aside from physical exercises the officers are shouting at us to quit and we can't do this. Go home and just hide in our mothers pockets. They're draining us physically and mentally some of our teammates cried because of the gruesome welcome we didn't expect this kind of "welcoming party" I can't feel my legs anymore appa why it's so hard?.

"Giving up already??". I looked up and found who's the owner of that voice no other than our senior officer 2LT Jennie Kim "Then quit weaklings like you has no rooms here." She added. By hearing that my soul and determination boost up I'll gonna show you my passion and how serious I am by doing this.

"No ma'am im not going to quit." I shouted

"Then prove it to me Cadet Manoban!!! Because of Cadet Manoban's weak ass +50 go!" She commanded the trainees. Gosshhhh she's really pretty but no heart!!! appa help me to endure this.

The 2 hours if reception rites ended I really can't feel my legs and arms tomorrow will be another day.

We're now at our barracks arranging our things we took out bath already. Im holding a picture of my dad, appa I'm really close to our dream now guide me always and.......

"Attention!!! Fall in line!!" SSg Mina

And that cat eyed woman came in.

"Tomorrow 0400H for our Jogging and exercises be ready Am I clear!??". 2LT Kim

"Ma'am yes Ma'am!." All trainees

"I'll give you 10 long counts before lights out." 2LT Kim wait what???!!!! "10, 9, 8, 7 goshhh behind her angelic face a demons sleeps with in "6,5" God! "4,3,2,1 lights off!" She's really pretty wait did I just checked her out? No way I'm not gay!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Feel free to critic me it will help me to correct my mistakes or to grow more thank u for reading ❤️❤️😊 again I'm sorry for ungrammatical errors :)