CHAPTER 3

Rose's POV

As we heard the whistle we ran to the ground and we fall in line facing the stage with the respected training staff along with the Group Commander with their awesome GOA uniforms. I will look badass in that uniform someday. We remain silent for atleast ten minutes while my eyes busy roaming around the area someone caught my attention. As I examine her from head to foot, I know it's illegal to stare to your higher officer but I can't help it she's really pretty I can't believe it that she's a 1LT by her physical aspects she looks innocent and soft. She has this silky thin black hair and a heart shaped lips when she's smiling. Oh I wonder what her lips taste like OMG did I just check out my soon to be training officer? You can't blame me she's gorgeous AF!!!! As my eyes went down to her breast nice 🤣 I'm sorry can't help it. Rose be serious this is not the time to check your hot alluring soon to be girlfriend. Wait what???! Gosh help me to control my fucking hormones.

She's now checking our bags for the final inspection before we enter our respective barracks, tomorrow will be the Opening Ceremony and we will gonna know who will be our Instructors for the whole year I hope she's one of them. I check her surname in her uniform KIM she's a Kim but it will be better if her surname will be PARK Chaeyoung stop it. I was busy day dreaming about her when she moved in front of me. Our eyes met I know it's bad but I really can't help it to adore her and she's glaring at me I don't know what to do until....

CADET Park!!!!!! Why are you staring at me rule number 1 don't stare in the eyes of your senior officer. Am i clear?!!!- 1LT KIM

" Ma'am yes ma'am I m sorry" I replied. Goshh she's hot when she's mad.

"In this Academy you're not allowed to say sorry. If you already made a mistake take responsibility and face the consequences, do you understand Cadet Park."? She replied while staring at me. I can't open my mouth I can't breath!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!???

"Ma'am yes Ma'am!! I replied

She pass through me and I still can't get over what happened earlier. What did I do i hate myself. Hell fuck me

1LT Jisoo Kim's POV

Nyongan!! I'm 1LT Jisoo Kim I'm 24 years old I'm really a badass officer inside the academy but I'm still a softy inside i really like chicken and chicken makes me happy I have a dog named Dalgomie I really love him and I'm so soft for him. Her we go again welcoming the new sets of trainees this year. The Group Commander assigned me to be the Training Director for this training, it's a privilege for me to be chosen as the Training Director of YGMA I'll do my best to produce well-rounded military officers I'll be strict starting today.

Me with my squad are the one who will check their bags for final inspection before they will go inside their barracks. While checking the bags I noticed that one of the cadets was staring at me seems like it's her first time to see a woman wearing a military uniform, I'm small but I can be also dangerous I was one of the best cadets ever graduated in this Academy. I'll gonna show her who's 1LT Jisoo Kim is. I'm already in her front but she keeps staring at me and FYI rule number 1 don't stare at your Senior Officer in the eyes. I m going to teach her a lesson.

CADET Park!!!!!! Why are you staring at me rule number 1 don't stare in the eyes of your senior officer. Am i clear?!!!- I shouted at her

" Ma'am yes ma'am I m sorry" she replied

"In this Academy you're not allowed to say sorry. If you already made a mistake take responsibility and face the consequences, do you understand Cadet Park."? She's being unresponsive maybe she's nervous Hahaha serves you right DO YOU UNDERSTAND!???

"Ma'am yes Ma'am!! She replied

After I pass her I smiled she's cute and interesting. Maybe being the Training Director isn't bad at all. Park Chaeyoung I'll remember you.

"That's was a harsh welcome 1LT Kim" -2LT Kim

"Well, they still don't know you yet 2LT Jennie Kim you're still the best Trainor that YGMA ever had and the best cadet I might add." I replied

"I'm the best but our appa can't see that unnie." She replied

"But you're still the best for me okay?? Now be ready tomorrow as we will welcome them with the best reception ever that they will never forget. They all yours assistant director." I replied with a smirk in my face. She render a salute to me and say

"On it Director" she replied I render a salute too.

"WELCOME TO HELL"- 2LT Jennie Kim

(chaesoo is sailing!! 🤣 I'm sorry Rose)

Please let me know your thoughts about the story hehehe 😊☺️😊